• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
none of my professors are sending emails about my exams/project/paper and hhhhhhhh I just really want confirmation from any of them that I passed my exams or I did okay in paperwork or special project HHHHH

- - - Post Merge - - -

also lmao why are you giving me extra work, pls do your own work too like I thought we were both heads in this event, not just me tyvm

none of my professors are sending emails about my exams/project/paper and hhhhhhhh I just really want confirmation from any of them that I passed my exams or I did okay in paperwork or special project HHHHH

- - - Post Merge - - -

also lmao why are you giving me extra work, pls do your own work too like I thought we were both heads in this event, not just me tyvm
That really sucks! I hope they contact you soon :(

The fact that my memory sucks and I've lost all context w/ reality.

wtf my teacher keeps inputting a missing grade when it's right there in the notebook STOP

A freaking mental hygiene agent gave me his card while I was at work. And when I spoke to a slightly more intellintelligent friend about it, I was informed that it means that somebody at my workplace is worried about my mental state of being, so they called some freaking professionals and had me scouted out, and no matter what their reason for calling me in was, I. AM. PISSED.

i have to stay in a hotel because my house got WRECKED from a storm yesterday , i guess you could say there was a tornado

I've been feeling really sick lately, it's just a cold I guess but I literally can't stop coughing and my throat is so sore that it makes eating and talking hard, I'm just sad because thanks to being sick I haven't been able to call / talk to my husband since last night, and I really miss him, god I hope I'm actually better soon, I have the dentist tomorrow too. On the bright side it's only 13 days until my husband is here with me in person so I'm beyond excited and happy about that!

hhh stop reviving old stuff like, it's in the past just STOP gosh what a huge pet peeve for me

also MAN I just hate young oblivious peace-loving kids who like haven't experienced the world yet or haven't had anything bad done upon them

"most of the h8rs are adolescent drama queens who don't know how to love themselves"
"they think they can be happy by wishing misfortune on others"

like lmao I love myself and that's why I hate on jerks who take advantage of me or who treat me like trash, I have limits too and I always make way for people who don't deserve it
There are a number of people who've been jerks to me all my life and who I've cried about for so long bc they never came through when I did, or they hurt others who I love and just won't stop so like, don't assume I hate myself when I hate on others? sure I went to the "what did I do to deserve this" phase but I'm totally over it bc I realized I'm not the one who's at wrong here. ofc maybe I'll be a bit happy if misfortune comes upon them bc personally they deserve it for not knowing all the things they've done bad but cmon kids it's the real world, don't be a hypocrite. I know y'all have had one or two thoughts about someone.

Ofc I won't go so far as to wishing death, but I hope they step on a lego or smth.

If you're easy to forgive then good for you!! But others aren't so and need time to sort things and let everything out, especially if no apologies or closures were made. Feeling hatred is a normal thing so stop lowkey shaming others just bc you don't know their whole story b y e

edit edit: I realized the person who said this was an old friend of mine lmao they prolly don't know how toxic I am sometimes pffft I would've been shamed right on the spot if I told 'em

Last edited:
one of my bags of soil got infected with mold, I can always get another one but damn, I barely even got to use it.

I fell asleep on my bed with a donut in my hand and when I woke up the donut was INFESTED WITH ANTS rip half-eaten donut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back