• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can my cold piss off completely kthx. also i wanted to go to this store today but it's closed i think meh

I want to stay up, but I only got about 6 hours of sleep last night... plus my knee seems to be bothering me extra this morning.

I have to go see the surgeon today... whoopdee flip...

I hate how fast uni work appears and takes over your life all at once...

Last edited:
Why do we have this discussion? As far as I am concerned, we should have talked about this a lot sooner - or not at all. It?s simply too late now.

Last edited:
that i still need cherry, peach and pears in my nl town now (and perssimons but i can get those later lol) and tours never have em loll

Packing to leave back to Canada on Thursday </3

So my knee surgery is a lot sooner than I thought it would be... it's this Friday in the AM. I know I'm physically prepared for this; I would do anything to be able to walk normally again. But I'm not mentally prepared... they have to go in and replace a piece that broke off the underside of my patella, and they're also fixing the ligaments in my leg too.
I know it's gonna hurt like hell for a week or two afterward, but right now I can't even do a left side leg lift. At all. I can also only bend it a little bit, and put no weight on it.

Oh boy, I can tell the road to recovery is gonna be a long one... I can't put any weight on my leg for like 8 weeks after the surgery. And I'll probably be in physical therapy for a while.

Why can't this just be a really bad dream? Wake me up please!!

i feel like i won't be able to be productive all week. my chest feels really bad and weird and i don't know why.

Fixed spellcheck I think...

Anyway, something weird now... tried calling my job coach because she called really early from the usual number (she's got one work phone iirc and one cell) and I couldn't take it by then bc mom was screaming and I was half-asleep. Tried earlier, said she's be back at 3 pm. Tried around now for her work phone, got to some completely other girl I had no idea of who that is, nor did she or anyone there say I'd talk to her? Tried her cell, got the same thing. :( wtf. i kinda need to reach her if it was her...

Ugh I can’t sleep again. I’m just gonna have to hang around on my computer and make myself get bored and fall asleep.
Also, to know that I’ve got so much to catch up on school gives me stress already. Lately I’ve been having dreams about school and they were good dreams, but I’m not sure what to get out of them.

The report time for my surgery is 5am??????

Good lord I might as well not even go to sleep Thursday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back