• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four days. Four days is how long I've been bed-ridden now. My sinuses are dumping gross stuff down my throat, but my throat hurts really bad so I'm in pain every time I swallow. Then, there's this weird thing where if I stand up for too long I get this intense feeling of nausea. Like, really bad. It's happened twice. I can't even go to the kitchen to make myself tea or food because it'll take more than 5 minutes and that's when the feeling starts. Please help me. School starts tomorrow and I wanna die.

So my move in date is four days away, and I'm starting to feel really stressed out. This is because I will be buying my own groceries for the first time and will be expected to support myself but my mother and sister as well. They don't live with me, but my mom makes less money than I do, so I am expected to help. Not only that, but I will have to figure out a way to get my clothing to and from a laundromat, while walking through the snow, cold, etc. I have no idea how I will manage that. On top of all that, I just found out my laptop needs to be replaced. I have had it for the past 3 years and it has, literally, my whole life on it.

My school is garbage. I have to go hunt my advisor down tomorrow because that’s the last day of the add/drop period & I need to get out of one of my classes. It’ll put me behind, but. I can’t handle a full course load right now & I need to just focus on keeping my grades up in my other classes. He better be in his office or so help me god

Four days. ...

Ayy I've also been bed-ridden for quite a while! Though I have a different issue.
I would personally take time off school to see a doctor and get some antibiotics or something. I was really sick the week of finals and they let me reschedule my calc final so you should be fine.

My knee is bothering me because I'm thinking about it a lot, my parents are watching a movie that just isn't catching my interest at all so I'm using my phone to try to keep my mind off of my knee.
I'm supposed to take the ace bandage off today but I'm kinda scared to ^^"

I feel like I might actually throw up and I haven't eaten anything since like yesterday afternoon but I'm nervous to try to eat something now when I'm already feeling sick :[[[[[[[[[

Idk if it's because of the medicine I take or what, but everytime I eat something I feel sick to my stomach. I might need to start taking the anti-nausea medication the surgeon prescribed to me.

Also I took the bandage off of my leg today to find that my knee was buried under like 4 inches of wrap. I got to see my knee for the first time since my surgery and when I saw the stitches and incision I almost passed out!! x__x
And he told me to start bending that thing? Seeing the stitches in my knee terrifies me!! I've never had stitches before so it's just making me really uncomfortable...

damn you island not stocking the last two cabana stuff i neeed :( also windy af weather gg going outside lolll...

everything's going downhill so quickly, I don't have the effort anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

so i was actually looking forward to starting study again but turns out im gonna have to drop out or find money for a laptop when I can't even afford to feed myself

I better not have to pay the late fee for turning this form in because I don’t have the money to pay it :lemon:

I'm trying to pet my cat but every time I touch her head she gets shocked! Poor baby x,D

the sucky internet environment in the apartment, i can't sit in the sofa and play unless i wave around my 3ds in a certain place ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back