• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna play pok?mon colosseum now lol xD

also might have to make this diarrhea jam to clear my colds and ****

My brother and sister are loudly arguing in the room right next to mine while I’m just trying to play acnl in peace ;~;

Lol cold might actually break out just be I did like everything to prevent it wtf..

Also when you can't TT anymore bc saturday in game.

I really should probably take my pain medicine, but I need to eat something with it. And I have to rely on others to bring me food... and we prob don't have anything anyways :(

I can’t sleep, I don’t know why. Last night I went to bed at 9pm and actually slept at 1 in the morning. I’m relying on my phone to make me fall asleep, and I can feel my eyes getting tired... a little bit...

damn you cold go away i have an important meeting i really need to attend tomorrow skjhsdkfg

it's been an awful evening and I really need a hug ;.;

We got a new roommate at my group home today. She peed herself in the middle of the kitchen and the house staff made us clean it. Then the new girl put her peed-in clothes in with another girl's laundry, and I had to put myself between them to prevent a fist fight.

Right now, the two of them are in the foyer yelling at each other, and I am freaking the heck out because I am so stressed!

it's been an awful evening and I really need a hug ;.;

Awh I would hug you if I could :(

I have an MRI tomorrow. I'm not overly worried about it, but I'm hoping I'm not in really bad pain when they go to put me on the bed of the machine.
I'm also worried that when I go see the orthopedic surgeon on the 9th, he's gonna stick a giant needle in my leg again to take the swelling down. That was the second most painful thing I've had to endure. Not quite as painful as breaking my patella, but it was pretty bad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there someone in charge of housing? If not then you prob need to kick her out imo

you guys are all SO GREAT and I'm feeling much better now <3

Awh I would hug you if I could :(

I have an MRI tomorrow. I'm not overly worried about it, but I'm hoping I'm not in really bad pain when they go to put me on the bed of the machine.
I'm also worried that when I go see the orthopedic surgeon on the 9th, he's gonna stick a giant needle in my leg again to take the swelling down. That was the second most painful thing I've had to endure. Not quite as painful as breaking my patella, but it was pretty bad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there someone in charge of housing? If not then you prob need to kick her out imo

They won't kick her out. It is very hard to get someone removed from a group home unless they bring drugs on the premises or get arrested so many times. It is especially hard to get kicked out of this one because it is run by a charity orginization, so they like to keep giving people second chances.

I hope your appointment goes well.

i really hate ****boys. i'm not here just to let you get pleasure from my mere existence. i'm looking for something permanent and lifelong lol

I just found my copy of Dark Moon and I really wanna play it, but it's 2:30am and I'm feeling pretty tired :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOLY F I JUST FOUND A STINK BUG ON MY LEG
ARE YOU SERIOUS UNFHDJDOENDBCJE

good thing it wasn't my bad leg...

A cute Guinea Pig (Hamster) wandered into my yard this morning. He must have escaped from a neighbours.

I left a bowl of water for him, and ANOTHER Guinea Pig appeared.

HOW do TWO lost Guinea Pigs find each other.. in MY yard? o_O

They've been happily munching my grass all day, and look like they're in love.

That's nice, and thanks.

My lawn mower is busted, and the grass needs mowing... so..
Eat up!

Anyhow..

After walking down the street and screaming "HAS ANYONE LOST A GUINEA PIG, OR TWO?" and getting no answer, but a LOT of laughing going on (dipstick neighbours.. ) I went back to my house and made some calls.

I'm worried a dog will get them, and I've spent all day (and all my phone credit) calling every animal service in NSW.

Nobody will pick them up.
They keep telling me to call someone else, who ends up telling me to call the person that told me to call THEM. O_O

I can't go and catch them because my cat will murder them, and I LOVE Guinea Pigs.

I made movies of them on my phone, because if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I'd think I was going nuts.

Not one, but TWO!

Last edited:
Still got that damn cold even though I'm feeling a wee better. Although I can't really ditch today because we've been trying to get this arranged for months now literally. Oh well after that it's basically holiday weekend so hopefully I can get some needed rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back