• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
God dammit I hate Anxiety and Depression at the same time.
So do I friend. It's one of the most awful feelings ever... being worried about something and simultaneously having no energy to fix it.

And I've been seeing therapists for like 6 years and they still haven't helped me much :,)

i'm having this really bad lower abdominal pain and it keeps me up at night but my new insurance doesn't kick in until jan 1st so there's nothing i can do about it. it's getting progressively worse so i'm kind of freaked out, plus by the time i actually have insurance again i'll be out of state and won't be able to see a doctor. i just hope it gets better since i'm travelling and stuff, i can't stand much more of this, especially not on a bus or a plane.

I don't like my town... I would never reset or anything but... I just don't like it how it looks! Other people have lovely towns and mine is just bleh. How do people make their towns look so nice? Perhaps someone could visit and suggest ways to make it look better? Has anyone else had this problem before, and how did they fix it?

Last edited:
The fact that my RL friends can't seem to make up their minds on when to hang out...

Oh! Well now they finally did! Guess I'm going to have to wear adult clothes.

my sister keeps dumping all this heavy **** on me out of the blue and sometimes as soon as I wake up and it's completely wearing me out emotionally, like I literally don't know what to say right now so thankfully you sent this in a message and didn't say it in person

I really don't know why it seems so hard for me to make friends and then I see other people do it so easily :(

Still trying to get over this head cold and I'm already feeling sick to my stomach :,) rip

Pls go away, I need to have a good winter break k thanks

why, why WHY do my armpits sweat for no reason.

i don't even care anymore if it's tmi or not.

last night i cleaned up, changed my shirt, put antiperspirant and went to sleep.

i even kept them clean today and still they're stinking! right now!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

i'm done. this is so ridiculous, i'm gonna stop caring.

Yeah um,, someone online is threatening my best friend and they have her personal info along with my girlfriend's and wow this is
Nope I'm not handling this well I've had two panic attacks already tonight

nothing special to do on new year's for me and everyone bothering me about it... bruh leave me alone i don't wanna sit like 12 hours with you around a table being "nice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back