• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
too much homework and disappointment from so many things...

Why everything I do in my house of baking come out beautiful
Luke really
I did an amazing baguette it looked amazing
But...
When I did it in my classroom. ...

It was okay I could have definitely done it better -.-
So make me angry
I do one perfect at my house but as soon as I'm at school
Nope -.-
-sigh- and wish I have more time to be here too
I miss the forum

cishets are so wild like????? they say that gender is the same as Biological Sex and that u cant just "decide to be another gender" but they give ****ing everythign genders and make the butter boy and butter girl fall in love and it's such a perfect and beautiful love story like ..,??? it's butter ???? wheres the butter dick ?????
like why tf do cis ppl have an easier time calling a piece of butter a boy than me llike.....????????

my needy clover sprouts, they need daily sprays of water so they dont dry out in the sun

studying for exams that are based on memorization alone is difficult 4 me :' )

i caught a nasty cold, probably from my mother

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm also on here 24/7, please help me

They've reworked Galio on League of Legends, and I don't like his new kit :/

my crush thinks im over him (??) and mad at him (??) lmao wyd

lmao are you ****ing kidding me 20$ per assignment. You know **** about his assignments so don't assume it's easy. 4 ****ing hours of hw for ONE class. "easy" my ass. Nothing is worse than being told something about yourself that you know isnt even true. I can't even tell you guys off on how wrong your logic is w/o getting a slap to my face along with a lecture. Also, why the **** are you so pissed off at night or when I ask you a simple question? yet when I get annoyed by it, you start blaming me for ****? someone just end me. I go to sleep angry and upset, wake up and deal with your annoying ass and the whole thing repeats. No wonder I'm so tired all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back