• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my trust in you in starting to get lost , if you said that of me and even tried to send screenshots , then i don't know what you could do when i don't know...

Last edited:
Super tired and I just can't wait to get off... time is going so slow though, still 4 more hours. *cries*

I went to prom this past Saturday, and I guess I overdid it because now the back of both of my thighs hurt. Had to stay home from school today because I could barely stand up out of bed this morning. I've been inching around the house like Bib Bob-omb in Super Mario 64 all morning. Kinda funny actually, but it kinda sucks when you need to do something all the way out in the kitchen and it takes you like 3 minutes to walk there.

Tbh I hate high school anyways so it's totally worth it.

I couldn't sleep all night. :(
So I'm probably just gonna stay home or go to school late.

I never really post here because I like to think of myself of an easy going person who doesn't let things bother me, but tonight, something dreadful happened and I can't stop thinking about it.

I was at work, and I was really thirsty so I decided to down two bottles of water lie nobody's business because the free waters were just sitting there, like who gonna stop me? So after I drink them and almost drown as the water gushes down my esophagus and into my stomach, I get the sudden urge to pee.
So I make my way up to the bathroom, waddling whilst I feel my bladder sloshing around like it contains the Atlantic Ocean, and enter the bathroom. I finish urinating and as I lean over the flush the toilet, the box cutters knife I keep in the front pocket of my shirt falls out and into the toilet. It was like a movie. The moment I saw it fall, it was like the world stopped spinning, it was falling in slow motion, and I saw my life flash before my eyes, until it hit the toilet water and was suddenly covered my several hundred milometers of my pee.
Now, this knife and I had been through thick and thin. That time I tripped over and bruised my ankle, my knife was there, in my pocket. That time I couldn't open the cardboard box, I pulled out my knife, and that godsend opened the box for my like a hot knife through butter. It was like my best friend, and seeing it, helpless, stuck in the toilet, under my urine, was one of the lowest points of my life. I didn't want to lose my life, so I made the decision I would fish it out, and so I flushed the toilet to get rid of my urine, bracing myself to the utter despair of having to reach into toilet water. I closed my eyes as I flushed the toilet, saying a quick prayer for my sanity and well-being, and hoping to soon be reunited with my good friend... but as I opened my eyes, the knife had vanished, it was gone. THE ****ING TOILET HAD SUCKED IT UP LIKE A BLACK HOLE AND NOW MY KNIFE WAS GONE FOR GOOD.

I'm sorry, I just really needed to vent, this life changing event happened a few hours ago, and I just can't stop thinking about it. I don't think I'll ever be able to fully recover from such a traumatic experience.

#pray4jake

xD so after this time I only have 322 TBT?

why arent people friendly i don't understand. i try to sit with people that look kind of lonely and bring my friends over to them but they always act kind of rude for some reason. it won't kill you to just say hello or be friendly. i get some people like being alone but tell me that

lit exam tomorrow and the thought that unconditional love doesn't exist!!! Also whenever I'm trying to message other freshmen, whenever we have a diff. major they always respond with "aww" like?? what? what's so sad about that? we can still be friends or smt goodness

Last edited:
The fact that I got an infraction for censoring a swear word and yet I see people do it on here all the time. Sometimes the words aren't even censored on the posts. I don't even see what the problem is when it's censored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back