What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no more collectibles to sell. Sure I have apples, tulips, and birthstones, but those are collectibles I will never sell.

As of now, it's not possible to get up to 10,000 TBT, so I have to wait four months or more if I want to get there.

I had to present my research today and I sounded like I wanted to cry the entire time and idk why !! and the professor was acting all sympathetic like stop!! please!! I'm already dying from anxiety don't add to it!!

I sold my manga books and I got 6 quid in total for them but spent like 4 quid of that on shipping for them �� LMAO

Oh well, guess it's better than nothing haha

i feel bad for my dad sometimes but not really because hes an upholsterer and hes really passionate about it but i don't think any of us are going to pick it up even though he taught us each how to do it and even made us really beautiful chairs that we picked the fabric out for and everything. whenever i look at it i feel guilty though

So much anxiety rn. I don't think I'll make it in the real world

I ordered some furniture a few weeks ago that was suppose to be delivered today, but when I called the store to ask what time they were going to deliver it I was told that the furniture was never even ordered in the first place, despite there being an agreement that I was going to pay for it up front and that they'd it a week or so before they were going to deliver it :/

Spoke to a professor tonight & I'm making a C- in the class. He offered to bump my grade up to a C+, but I need more than that...so here I am, the night before I start finals, writing an essay for the class to get some more points. I haven't even started studying for the final in this class & it's tomorrow at 7:00am.

I don't think I'm going to get any sleep for the next 72 hours.

I went to a shop to get milk and bread for breakfast, I had two jugs of milk and one feel out of my hand, exploded everywhere! Luckily the person who owns the store is friendly and didn't kill me.
It splashed in my face but it didn't go on my clothes, so that's a good thing.

Why do bad things happen to good people?!?!?!?

I overslept and ended up late for work again. I lost track of how many times I've been late and called off but it's been a lot. They still didn't confront me about it but I am scared to death I may lose my job. My father even thinks so...

I feel the need to play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. But I don't have a Switch. And probably won't be getting one until my birthday...

At least I can play the original Mario Kart 8, and Mario Kart Wii. But its not the same for 8, and not the same for Wii if I don't hack it. (Custom Tracks)

I feel the need to play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. But I don't have a Switch. And probably won't be getting one until my birthday...

At least I can play the original Mario Kart 8, and Mario Kart Wii. But its not the same for 8, and not the same for Wii if I don't hack it. (Custom Tracks)

haha wow I was just going to post about Mario Kart 8

I have the switch but I still need to go get it from the store. It's just bothering me because I'm so excited (plus I've been playing botw way too much... need something new)

hate my neighbors internet today i was doing a trade on ACNL and after i was finished poof! there goes my internet at the wrong dang time! :( it didnt save nether! now i have to do it all over again! which sucks because of my friend i traded with lives in a different time zone than me and different country too! im so mad i could scream! but i wish it could hold out a little while longer when i got to the train and would save before it cuts out :( but idk when my friend would let me do it again :(

Last edited:
That history had repeated itself... :T Talent gets overthrown by popularity. This is what happened in season one of the show. The show that I am talking about is called Produce 101. Season one was about "producing" a temporary girl group while the current season two is about "producing" a temporary boy group. The maximum eleven people get to be in the group. For more information... You can search it up. :) It can explain what I am talking about better than I can.

Back to what I was saying... In season one of Produce 101 there were some that believe one group did better than the other one, but got overshadowed by popularity of the said other group. There were comments on YouTube stating that they were the better team. If you want to know more... Look up Produce 101 Into the New World on YouTube and look for the one that says Group 1. In this current season (season two)... The second team that did boy in luv were the better team than first team stated by some comments on YouTube. Making history repeat itself. That popularity reigns over talent. Such a shame... :/

Produce 101 Season 2 - Boys In Luv [Team 2 - Cover]

Produce 101 Season 2 - Boys In Luv [Team 1 - Cover]​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back