• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do i always lose m pen for my tablet?? so?? much?? like i leave the room for a few minutes earlier and i come back expecting to find it in the blankets but nope!!!

That's exactly me with glasses.
So, to, speak, I need to find my eyes every each 10 mins.

Last edited:
Aaaah what's some good background music for a video about a bridge? ;-;

Finally find some coolio music for my video almost an hour later lmao

Holy crap a spider just landed on me in my bed, luckily I killed it but jfc they need to get out ;-;

Someone gave us a bag of these coconut macadamia nut chocolate balls and I want to eat all of them but then I'll die.

I got cleaning chemicals on my hands and now my hands are dry and peely and it's creeping me out

Still a bit tired, but maybe I'll be better later so I can go to the cinema, would be fun and I need to get their brochure with the stuff they are showing (yeah I collect them lel)

When someone says 15 minutes and it's 2 hours later and you're wondering if they're ever coming....:mad:

Wasted all my Garden warfare 2 munnies on sticker packs, i got all the flowers but where ma disco chomper maaan

I'm jealous that everyone else can make art and sell it for like 100-200 tbt and then have them all done in such a short amount of time and not only do I never seem to have the time but *I'm pretty sure* my art isn't even worth that much. Hell they're prob not even worth the 50 tbt they usually sell for.

I don't deserve to make tbt lol I have like no self esteem anymore RIP

Ignore this post I'm an unappreciative jealous fool who prob doesn't deserve commissions anyways

Last edited:
When you really want to remember something but you can't and you have no details or papers or anything to try and figure it out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back