• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My roommate sent me a picture of some fan art she found online and I mistakenly thought it was Kaz Brekker from the book Six of Crows because their names were similar. I tried to explain the mistake to my roommate and assured her that there is, in fact, a character named Kaz in the book. She did not believe me and now does not believe that the book and the character exist because she has never heard of them. So, yeah, I am irritated.

it's 3am dammit.
i wonder how hard it will be to get my sleep schedule back to normal after winter break.

also i'm real hungry...

i hate this damn cold can you just go away

oh well at least i can be up and no fever so yeah..

I'm 18 1/2 and am just now reaching that stage in life where I feel like I need a significant other xDD
The only problem is that my attraction is like 100% emotional and I imagine it would be really hard to find someone who feels the same way :(

Unngh I really hope this is just a passing feeling, I don't have time to worry about gettin dates lmao

I'm 18 1/2 and am just now reaching that stage in life where I feel like I need a significant other xDD
The only problem is that my attraction is like 100% emotional and I imagine it would be really hard to find someone who feels the same way :(

Unngh I really hope this is just a passing feeling, I don't have time to worry about gettin dates lmao

uh as long as both can communicate and one partner doesn't get sucked into stuff they can't realize they are sucked into and don't want help at all, it should work. and remember to like, keep very regular in touch and write each other stuff.

anyways can my cold really really piss off meow????

Just achy and tired. Got crappy sleep even though I took Nyquil yesterday, was waking up ever hour... was not the business. =[ I hope I can get decent sleep today.

Pregnancy and getting sick do NOT mix well... ;~;

Husband is at work all day today, and my 3 year old is kinda sick too.. I have no motivation to get up other than to cook this little guy breakfast and lunch... but I don’t even want to eat either

Currently recovering from surgery on Wednesday and work called trying to get me to cover someones shift.. who’s too hungover to work. Gtfo.
I wouldn’t mind but I’m a bartender part time (alongside uni) so it’s quite a physical job and requires a lot of heavy lifting and they KNOW I just had surgery. Ridiculous.

I just looked at my classes that start next week and there are at least 2 people I hate in every one of my classes ������

i'm just terrified of my new schedule tbh but i had to take a heavy courseload otherwise my mom wouldve been triggereddddd

you know how sometimes you read texts that will say something along the lines of;
''i am not too sensitive , you're just a BEEP'' or something like that
i know that is true in enough cases but i am sorry folks, sometimes, more often than people want to realise, it is the other way around, in my opinion

so many people can't take the simple truth (which probably has been a human thing since like forever, i bet this was the same like thousand of years ago)
even when you say stuff in a calm, normal and mature way, without swearing and getting angry
people just get faking butthurt too fast - too easy and why? because most people cannot and do not want to handle the truth
all they want to freaking hear, apparently, is faking lies, lies that make them feel goooood

they want you to admit to the truth, own up to stuff and be mature about everything but when it comes down to themselves, all they can and will freaking do is get butthurt, be petty and immature as hell

just because you cannot handle the truth makes other people automatically a B?

4JLRBCz.gif

I just woke up from a dream where I was in my dorm (in my own room, with my door locked) and somehow my other two roommates got into my room, grabbed my big plush blanket and my tie blanket and put them in the bathroom sink, and put their blankets on another bed in my room (even though there is only one bed in there). And they got nasty makeup stuff all over my blankets, and I almost accidentally turned the sink on in the bathroom before I realized my blankets were in it.
I was also like half asleep the whole time I was trying to figure out what was going on, I couldn't open my eyes for anything and my roommates were just acting like nothing happened and they were snickering behind me.

Oh, and I also thought this was real life, not a dream. I was terribly confused.

I swear this pain medicine not only makes me really tired all the time, but also makes me have weird dreams.

I had to meet with the woman in charge of admins for the transitional living program I am in. The goal was to get me in an apartment ASAP, mostly because one of my roommates has been making my life hell ever since she found out I am moving onto the apartment portion of the program. She has bullied me to the point of tears, and almost got me sent to the hospital twice. I am afraid to report her behavior to the staff because I feel like that would only make her more aggressive towards me because she is so immature. Sadly, the lady in charge of admins informed me that someone else is also being considered for the apartment I am up for, and since she is homeless in the hospital, she takes top priority. So unless she is deemed unfit for the program, there is a good chance I will be stuck living with this troublesome roommate for a while (months).

I feel like this is unfair because I was homeles when I first entered the program, and I got sent to a group home. I am also upset because I have social anxiety and I hate talking to strange people, and I had to sit through this painful interview only to find out I will probably not get the apartment. I feel like they just wasted my time. This interview could have waited months. There was no reason to get my hopes up.

A cute Guinea Pig (Hamster) wandered into my yard this morning. He must have escaped from a neighbours.

I left a bowl of water for him, and ANOTHER Guinea Pig appeared.

HOW do TWO lost Guinea Pigs find each other.. in MY yard? o_O

They've been happily munching my grass all day, and look like they're in love.

That's nice, and thanks.

My lawn mower is busted, and the grass needs mowing... so..
Eat up!

Anyhow..

After walking down the street and screaming "HAS ANYONE LOST A GUINEA PIG, OR TWO?" and getting no answer, but a LOT of laughing going on (dipstick neighbours.. ) I went back to my house and made some calls.

I'm worried a dog will get them, and I've spent all day (and all my phone credit) calling every animal service in NSW.

Nobody will pick them up.
They keep telling me to call someone else, who ends up telling me to call the person that told me to call THEM. O_O

I can't go and catch them because my cat will murder them, and I LOVE Guinea Pigs.

I made movies of them on my phone, because if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I'd think I was going nuts.

Not one, but TWO!

It's been 3 days, and one of the Guinea Pigs is still in my yard.
He had a drink of water from the bowl I left.

WHERE is the other one? :(

I’ve been needing to get my wisdom teeth removed since this summer, (oops) but now classes are starting again on Monday and I just won’t be able to anymore. I should’ve gotten it done sooner, but i get really anxious thinking about calling people to make appointments, and they didn’t start hurting until Christmas break... what do??

I'm a bit bothered by the fact that most of my classmates didn't know what the teacher was referring to when he said, "And we're gonna party like..."

Good gosh, it was the song 1999 by Prince, people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back