What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, bud I sat down a whole movie with some kittens in my knees.. they farted really good so I know the feels. Dog farts ain't better though haha

My dog's farts are like the worst smelling thing ever... :p

I'm bummed/still caring/missing someone that totally moved on and doesn't give two craps about me. Yay.

why it can be 6pm already

also , tfw you love this artist and her work , but you don't know if she is rude to her fans or just has social anxiety and / or is shy ;_; feels bad man.

points extra to the user who knows who im talking about

life is mediocre. can't get a break for ONCE. feel like crawling outta this skin i wallow in to live burrowed beneath my bedsheets rOTting.. lol. try to achieve a "zen" mentality but i wake up exhausted every morning only to have people constantly test my patience. anybody else feel like this?

Today just isn't a good day...

life is mediocre. can't get a break for ONCE. feel like crawling outta this skin i wallow in to live burrowed beneath my bedsheets rOTting.. lol. try to achieve a "zen" mentality but i wake up exhausted every morning only to have people constantly test my patience. anybody else feel like this?

Feel y'all :< I'm sorry you're both struggling as well. Sending <3

Last edited:
Day four: Sandwiches for dinner for the fourth time in a row. I'm getting sick of it. It'd be nice to have something other than a sandwich tonight.

Lives in US and US barely gives any financial aid to middle-income families. I'm up to my ears in debt for school even with scholarships. I just wish college was cheaper. ://

Lives in US and US barely gives any financial aid to middle-income families. I'm up to my ears in debt for school even with scholarships. I just wish college was cheaper. ://

I got kicked out. So I can't say I know what that's like. Hope your luck turns around.

Its been like half a year since i actually was even slightly active on gaiaonline
and this person in the forum games section who i never had a personal interaction w/ still has me blocked,
essentially for no reason,
like wryyyy it just ruuins the forum for me.....
like when i want to participate in one of the forum games but if they were the last poster in the thread then i cant
bc i cant see their posts and a lot of the games rely on the poster above u,,,,
like,,,,,, im so mad??? why do u hate fun

I spent $20 on a liquid lipstick a while ago and now the same lipstick is on clearance for half the price fffffffFFF-

Its been like half a year since i actually was even slightly active on gaiaonline
and this person in the forum games section who i never had a personal interaction w/ still has me blocked,
essentially for no reason,
like wryyyy it just ruuins the forum for me.....
like when i want to participate in one of the forum games but if they were the last poster in the thread then i cant
bc i cant see their posts and a lot of the games rely on the poster above u,,,,
like,,,,,, im so mad??? why do u hate fun

Is the text in bold a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure reference?

I feel like I might not like being around you irl if you're super sociable when we first meet ehhhh but I guess it's good because Im quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back