• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you go offline mid-conversation? You don't even offer a warning. I'll ask you a question and you just leave me on read. It's so rude!!:mad:

*internal screaming*
I don't want to call my high-school to find out my super old test scores. =[ The principal is scared of me so if I have to talk to him he'll shrivel up like a raisin. Hopefully I can just call and request the stuff and be able to come grab it or have them send it to me cause I'd rather not even go there. =[

I wonder what happened to this warning:

There were a few times it closed, but managed to re-open. Did the site calm down enough to where this warning no longer applies?

I'm not sure of your meaning, but I'm not going to take away a thread that many members use as a safe place to vent simply because people get into a minor argument. Perhaps I'd consider it if and when this thread positively blew up the way the last one did, but shutting it down over any recent events would be far too severe given how many members use this thread on a daily basis. I'm perfectly fine with dealing with situations as they come up and don't really believe in punishing everyone for something that's likely easily remedied.

On topic, insomnia bothers me. A lot.

I'm not sure of your meaning, but I'm not going to take away a thread that many members use as a safe place to vent simply because people get into a minor argument. Perhaps I'd consider it if and when this thread positively blew up the way the last one did, but shutting it down over any recent events would be far too severe given how many members use this thread on a daily basis. I'm perfectly fine with dealing with situations as they come up and don't really believe in punishing everyone for something that's likely easily remedied.

On topic, insomnia bothers me. A lot.

Yeah, it bothers me too. Sometimes, it's my fault (like tonight) that I chose to stay up late, but when I choose not to, I couldn't fall asleep. My weight also bothers me.

I wish I could start waking up at 6:00 AM more regularly while I'm 80 pounds less than what I am now. I weighed 222 pounds when I joined this site. Now I'm at 270-ish pounds.

my guinea pig died two days ago and my mom is making me do fricking weeding in the yard and scrubbing the bathroom. he was my best friend, can i have some time to mourn please? ugh

my guinea pig died two days ago and my mom is making me do fricking weeding in the yard and scrubbing the bathroom. he was my best friend, can i have some time to mourn please? ugh

:'(

I'm so sorry for your loss.

for some reason i feel like im getting treated unfairly compared to many other privileged users

I'm too lazy to go to my fridge and get a drink, the struggles are real.

Last edited:
for some reason i feel like im getting treated unfairly compared to many other privileged users

If you're referring to a thread you made, there was one already kinda like it but its probably a few pages back
------
My cramps

If you're referring to a thread you made, there was one already kinda like it but its probably a few pages back
------
My cramps

Same issue for me. Cramps are awful and work will keep piling up if I try to take time off to deal with it.

I'm a bit drunk but trying to act noRMAL
Awkward af

Everything feels spinny and I feel like my eyes are moving too fast LMAO

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had my first period in January and I haven't had it since wtf

if there actually is no raccoon NPC, (tom nook = tanukki) then why no raccoon villagers?

I cancelled plans on 2 of my friends today because I'm a piece of **** and I hate myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back