• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^me too bud ;;

I really want to hang out with him but I'm so nervous and then we end up not making concrete plans. Also, it's hard to actually make a plan since he has work.

Also, I really wish I had a BF. I know that's a stupid thing to be complaining about/mopey about at my age, but I really do. It sucks being single and lonely ;_;

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm being clingy or if she just isn't as quick to respond as I am.

Also, I found a few fleas on my favorite blanket. I don't know how I feel about that.

my phone broke and literally every store is out of stock of them, and it suckkss

i have to use my 3DS to listen to music...

I've been having a very bad cramps since last night from my left thigh down to my knee (I almost couldn't walk and move) but the pain has greatly subsided now. Thanks to my partner's tlc and her magical massage.

I am really craving ube cake, like really badly ;; I probably won't be able to get a whole cake either :'(
(yes I can eat a whole cake lol)

Last edited:
My grandparents never invite me camping anymore even though they know i like going too.

that ill never become fit as the aztec gods of fitness...

Also how I am always sensitive to injuries....

I was actually gonna get on here at a normal time for once but I forgot it was wednesday and I had to go to work early adkhgkdj no one sells ac items in the middle of the night, I wanna buy thse sanrio things..

also my whole province is on fire basically. fire season makes summer so, so hard to enjoy

My guinea pigs cage is still not done.. I'm getting annoyed of it U-U

I found out another reason why Obamacare couldn't be repealed. It's because it's popular. That is a horrible thing! It really bothers me that Obamacare is popular when it actually takes away freedom. If they want a national healthcare system like that, wouldn't they mind moving to another country?

No, I'm not trying to troll you guys, not trying to start an argument. I'm just venting about the failing of the Obamacare repeal.

Well, it still amuses me some people wants to "choose" whether they can actually have access to some kind of treatment that they can actually afford in some way. I don't think it's some kind of communism to wanting people to have it good, but just my thoughts then. And considering a lot of people actually wants to be some kind of doctor if they can (a lot of them probably rely on scholarships or rich parents that high in education) they should also lower college/education fees in the first place if they need to hire more doctors to take care of things.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be able to get salary for their hard work, but that kind of "welfare" system needs to be rebuilt from the ground. Which probably won't happen in a good while unless everyone actually realizes that freedom is to be healthy and not having to worry about being sick and taking enormous loans for a simple operation.
--

Also man.. stay safe down there. Praying for and thinking of you every day... come back soon love <3 *hugs*

Not looking forward to getting my teeth done.

Don't why there's a need to tell how much you've earned but I guess it's like showing off or to impress me? uhh also he really doesn't have to get me a game yike

Alola dex: A big middle finger pointing at you right now. Really big one. Stop being so ****ing diverse and the GTS/WT are full of trolls and the Pokedex hardly show exact locations or tell you to SOS so you have to looks everything up ugghh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back