What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbt notifying me of recent reply in subscribed threads thats ends up being mine. :|

i have a big pimple on my upper line and it's too noticeable

ive tried everything i can to lessen the swelling and redness but NOTHING

I. have. school. tomorrow

i popped it i can't !!!

the swelling went down a bit ig but it still looks horrible

People exposing their personal life on the internet, especially when its controversial or very serious, it just screams out "GIVE ME ATTENTION!"

If you need help go to someone who will help you, the only thing the internet will do is tell you to "kys", make up BS about you and give you sympathy which makes you feel sorry for yourself.

Get help, not sympathy from strangers who don't actually care.

NO NO NO
its pretty funny to look at my old posts but imkinda torturing myself at the same time..

Last edited:
There are a few people on here who are always moaning and saying "i wana die lol im sooo suicidal" like I get people have issues and it's good to talk about it, but trying to grab attention all the time bothers me. Also saying controversial opinions for the sake of "BAIT" and arguing with others is pathetic. If you're always whining about yourself and life in public I really don't care, just be quiet thanks.

Its very annoying and ruins the vibe here, I'm suicidal and I have depression but do I complain on here? No, I get actual help.

People exposing their personal life on the internet, especially when its controversial or very serious, it just screams out "GIVE ME ATTENTION!"

If you need help go to someone who will help you, the only thing the internet will do is tell you to "kys", make up BS about you and give you sympathy which makes you feel sorry for yourself.

Get help, not sympathy from strangers who don't actually care.

There are a few people on here who are always moaning and saying "i wana die lol im sooo suicidal" like I get people have issues and it's good to talk about it, but trying to grab attention all the time bothers me. Also saying controversial opinions for the sake of "BAIT" and arguing with others is pathetic. If you're always whining about yourself and life in public I really don't care, just be quiet thanks.

lmao me

i legit thought it was monday and i don't have after school tutoring until tuesday which was today so i actually didn't show up to tutoring lol my teacher is going to be pissed

i lost my test thats due tomorrow

for the strictest teacher in the school

- - - Post Merge - - -

and he's not taking the test after tomorrow i cant even

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back