• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my crush wanted to talk to me about stuff but if it was so important he'd wait for me because he knows what my last class is so i guess it wasn't

and i have a staar exam tomorrow fml

Adulting sucks and I don't want to do it anymore.

not really but it is totally lame sometimes like trying to contact insurance or all the paperwork that goes with buying a house...

Apparently I can't take a joke but how would you feel if all you were called was a sl** over and over again for no reason at all and you did nothing worthy of that title? ��������

Last edited:
im very shy and yet people tell me im not shy

...im just between but im mostly shy

k so like . why do people tape them open??? like for real instead of trying to close it they tape it open and post pictures of it ?? **** off those ppl suc kSo much i want 2 Di e.

I'm failing 2 classes because I can't focus on anything anymore and my parents don't understand: a novel by me :')

days are going too fast for me, i don't like it

- - - Post Merge - - -

also this tingling sensation on the side of my head is back after being gone for almost a year. guess it's because i've been really stressed recently

nervous/worried i might have screwed up on a job application at a place id really love to work!

Why has this forum turned into a political debate site? I miss the positive, fun topics. The logic in these threads is also ridiculous it takes every fiber of my being from posting in it.

another crappy day, can't relax, feel like I'm being choked/asthma attack constantly, ppl being mother****ers abd making me want to bang my head into a wall and kms, and seeing the people on here and their stupidity and everything and i just
cant even

time to go kill some sims hhhhh

some kid is riding on his dirtbike >.<

i thought that those kind of people moved out

go away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back