• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My arm is sore, I'm probably going to be awkward and quiet around his friend, and for some reason, I keep waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep (and then I wake up super early when I do go back to sleep a few hours later)

If you're guilty of something, bringing up "why I'm even on the site to begin with" doesn't help your argument at all.

My overbite is coming back even though I'm still wearing the retainer, i'm getting tired of this. I really don't want to have to go through the whole braces process again.

My mom being the worst klutz ever .. like how the heck don't you have two phone chargers if you know you'll forget one at work all the time.. first and last time you can borrow mine :(

neck & shoulders are stiff so i can feel a biiig tension headache coming on

Movie date later and I feel like throwing up bc I'm extremely excited idk

I ate ritz crackers earlier and now my throat is so scratchy I keep coughing :(

And my computer keeps updating ugh I can't even get on it

- - - Post Merge - - -

update: aaaaah i think im getting sick :(

I have borderline personality disorder. The disorder is characterized as going from one extreme to another: I have mood swings on a daily basis that range from depression to manic happiness or from depression to rage, when I meet a person I immediately either love or hate them, and everything must be, behave, and look the way it is defined almost down to a stereotype. There are no gray areas inside my head. Everything either is or isn't.

Do you see how having this type of disorder could get someone into trouble?

Booked dates are cramped I have no time to prepare for school registration fml

Also, why is a racist teacher still there. Fire him wtf.

I'm suprised I was so sad when you left today ;; you only stayed for like 30 min but at least we'll get to hang out on wednesday! (ugh the day of my 7:30 am class)

Felt an incoming mental break for a few weeks now, I can feel myself getting worse but I have no idea how to stop it. I'm lonely and very scared, terrified of it happening

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I broke my laptop screen, it takes double the power to plug it into my TV and run it like that, and I have no money for power after this ?1.30 runs out so, gotta prioritise either washing or eating .. plus I can't really use my laptop so I'm just sitting on my living room floor like ...

I have an appointment to get things sorted tomorrow though so hopefully this is temporary because I am really struggling

Random thoughts 2016: When your friend treats you like a kid and always pats your head

dafuq so annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back