What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that everyone is looking down on me.
Be it at school, work, online or in arts. Everywhere. I want to be a beloved pet cat in my next life istg

^gotta hate when people do that

also i kinda wanted to go to that concert tonight but eh i've heard like one song from that band and i just wanna lie down and sleep although i got coffee jitters so naw man

i've gone without sleep for almost 16 hours i think and i don't even feel physically tired. i just feel emotionally tired to the point i can barely feel anything i just feel really fuzzy and sort of numb but i've gulped down enough dr pepper to be able to keep on going for at least 30 more minutes before my body starts crashing :)

my lineup uh h h i'm going to get the 2017 patch once i get enough tickets so top row will b more ok later but my star wands are really annoying me ;w;

my professor pulled up our group work in front of the entire class and literally made fun of it. if this wasn't a required class i'd withdraw right now but i have to have it. i have a group skit in that class next week and i'm not prepared, i don't have time to do anything, and i'm going to get a bad grade on it. also i'm failing all of my classes. :)

I'm so angry I could scream. As if already being in a bad mood wasn't enough all this crap has to happen to me and I have to be around someone who's already extremely annoying even when I'm in a good mood.

also why did i dig up all these annoying german 80s tunes

Amadeus Amadeus Aaaaaaamadeus
Amadeus Amadeus
Oh oh oh Amadeus

Best German 80s song ever... a pop song about Mozart xDDD

Amadeus Amadeus
Oh oh oh Amadeus

Best German 80s song ever... a pop song about Mozart xDDD

more like neue deutsche welle stuff i was obsessed in during 9th grade/early hs lol

Amadeus is actually good and that other thing, Der Kommisar something.

I'm so angry I could scream. As if already being in a bad mood wasn't enough all this crap has to happen to me and I have to be around someone who's already extremely annoying even when I'm in a good mood.

Oh no! Sucks that you have to put up with that :(
I (and I'm sure a lot of other people) know how it feels to be around annoying people that you can't do anything about. Really brings out our inner anger. Just don't get yourself too worked up, it's not good for your mental health. I know from experience...

- - - Post Merge - - -

more like neue deutsche welle stuff i was obsessed in during 9th grade/early hs lol

Amadeus is actually good and that other thing, Der Kommisar something.

YES DER KOMMISAR IS GR999999!!

I almost forgot about that one!

I just wanna quit all internet sites I'm on and just leave people alone...also my mom again is complaining about me just purposely making more problems...I wish I had a family that doesn't have so many children so I can actually be cared about.

I keep on sleeping at 9:30 PM and waking up like 3 or 4 AM ugh

Also my classmates in Philo are already making fun of me bc our creepy professor keeps on calling me, he's a teacher with a bias towards science (esp. Bio) and girls and guess what!! I fit both criteria I hate hate hate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back