• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up at 7 and now it's 12:30am....time for bed!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hopefully I can make it to the sink without passing out

#teamblacklilies :(

also mom coming home late and waking me up last night kthx i need sleep :(

I watched a video last night of a hilarious review of Super Mario Odyssey and at the end of the video the guy said "you need to be playin this game right now" and I'm like I knoooooo I have the game but I don't have a Switch!!

And then I started crying real tears. ;-;

I watched a video last night of a hilarious review of Super Mario Odyssey and at the end of the video the guy said "you need to be playin this game right now" and I'm like I knoooooo I have the game but I don't have a Switch!!

And then I started crying real tears. ;-;

Ikr, yeah no not spending over $400 on a freaking Switch :( Please make a 3ds port...

I registered for my courses for next semester earlier this week & I was feeling enthusiastic about them at first, but now I really am not feeling great. I'm registered for 7 classes & I've never taken more than 5 up until this point. All in all, not feeling very good about college & I'm trying to snap out of that mindset.

Last edited:
Father's day. Sure I can send you a text and I might actually be seeing him tomorrow but smfh commercialized holidays and you are forced to give them stuff and care. Like thanks you did nothing good to me growing up stop pretending.

american conservatives who think they know more about the place i live in than i do because they listened to donald trump once

I'm sick right now, and I am having trouble with my history homework... I also have to do a 5-minute presentation on the Soviet Union!

Love how I can never do you a favor without you making it clear you think I could have - and should have - done more : ) I don't ask for thanks either I just would really like it if my effort could stop being repeatedly devalued lolol

I wish people wouldn't try to act as if they have never done anything wrong. We are all humans, and humans make mistakes. I think sometimes people forget that. I am truly sorry for mistakes I have made, but be aware that I am not the only one with faults.

I can hardly do anything without getting anxiety attacks anymore. I can't even do my homework without freaking out lolll

seems like every day someone has to say some incredibly dumb, stomach-turning thing.

everything is unbelievably stressful rn tbh ahhhhh

Had a nice time off, but the whole time having this horrible bladder things.. getting really old after a week, was hoping it would just fix itself with lots of water and stuff but now I'm gunna have to go to the doctors and I don't know if I can deal with that right now... so freaking anxious.

Being in a LDR. I love my boyfriend so much. But my gosh I just want to be in his arms again. We live in different countries, and I visited him in his country earlier this year. I would give anything to go back and stay there forever. I’m always thinking about him and hugging my blankets pretending it’s him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back