• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've slept off and on for like 3 or 4 hours today and I'm still tired!

And yet at night I could lie awake staring at the ceiling all night til the sun rises again .-.

Last edited:
gunna be nice with weekend man although yeah no way im gonna get up 7 am if i dont work.. also gdi alli y u leave with 8 villagers tomorrow but you gotta leave soz bro

Last edited:
My husband was let go from his job last week after 13 years. The worst part is he was let go for some bs reason. We haven't even been in our apartment for a year and now I'm worried we might lose it.

Well let's see how wrong everything is going right now... well I feel really tired, I keep having issues with my period, my leg brace is a huge nuisance, I've developed a headache from sleeping all day, I feel hungry but I don't feel like eating anything, my knee is really sore... plus I want to lay down but every time I lay down I fall asleep and I don't want to do that.

I feel terribly helpless right now :,)

I haaate when they do Pok?mon distributions through Gamestop/EB games ugh like just release it over Wi-Fi don't y'all realize how embarrassing it is to go to the store for this stuff as an adult

Last edited:
Super duper sore from over-exerting myself this weekend, and now I have horrible indigestion and no amount of water is helping. =[

Freezing outside is one thing,
but it freezing inside drives me crazy.
I have work to do, but my hands are too cold ;;

I haaate when they do Pok?mon distributions through Gamestop/EB games ugh like just release it over Wi-Fi don't y'all realize how embarrassing it is to go to the store for this stuff as an adult

More annyoing when they exclude some EU countries even though it should be for the whole region but you can only like, get codes in UK or whatever so you have to lit buy them off people, yeah with tbt if they are free but still sdkjfsdf

i had a migraine yesterday and now i’m in that post migraine hangover & i feel like crap because i didn’t get any of my work done for today bc Migraine & its really cold & im wearing the same pants as i did yesterday because i can’t even focus long enough to get another pair out UGH i can’t wait until today is over

TW: Suicide, Mental Illness...

I hate airing any of this, but nobody knows the people involved here and I just need to freaking VENT IT OUT, doubt anyone will read it but whatever, that's not the point of venting. lel

So my sister has his ex boyfriend who lived with us for like 2 years, he's bipolar and manic depressive and it was a big issue when he lived here. He refused to accept help that several therapists tried to give to him and he never went back to them because of this, he'd have episodes often and it was terrifying for everyone involved, I had to call off of work a few times because of stuff he'd do, like just take MY car and leave with a knife and stuff like that, just terrifying...

Well they broke up and he moved out well over a year ago, and we haven't talked to him ever since. Out of nowhere he messages my mom, off a new facebook account, because we all had his old account blocked, and tells her how he's trying to work on himself, hasn't forgotten all the debt he's in to her (several hundred dollars) and that he'd like to drop off some of my sister's things that he found among his stuff over at my grandma's house, as that was near where he is living. My mom didn't even want to reply, but as it now involved him going to my grandma's house she just messaged him back something along the lines of, "That'd be fine, just let me know when so I can let her know." that way my grandma wouldn't be freaked out by him just showing up at her house.

He dropped off the stuff, wouldn't even really say "hi" to my grandma even, just dropped a big plastic tub on the porch. No big deal. My mom picked up the stuff the next day and brought it to our house and my sister hadn't even gone through it since she had been working. Well after work she was out with a friend when her phone starts blowing up, and all of her mutual acquaintances she had with him were texting her that her ex had attempted suicide and was in the hospital. As she's no longer a part of his life, she didn't go to see him, obviously, as we don't want to be a part of his life anymore. His most recent ex, who knows my sister, messaged her that he had done it at her house, and told my sister that he had only swallowed a handful of pills, intentionally, to just make himself really sick, and they agreed that it was a cry for attention, but neither of them wanted anything to do with him, understandably, as he would often have manic episodes and do things like this, when my sister would be trying to break up with him, to force her to stay.

So after he gets released from the hospital he messaged my mom AGAIN. This time saying something along the lines of being sorry for continuing to pop up in her life, and that she must know by now he made an attempt on his life, and that he felt stupid for giving us the box of items and would now like them back. As we want nothing to do with him, she simply deleted the message after reading it, and blocked him after screen shooting it and sending it to my sister. So, we think it's over, we wont hear from him, but NO.

He joins every local FB group, buying/selling groups, community awareness groups, event groups, and copy pastes a long winded post like "if someone gave you every item they owned, someone with mental illnesses, would you consider that a cry for help and tell someone about it? or reach out to the person in need? or would you ignore it? if they made an attempt on their life, and then wanted those items back, would you give them back? or be awful thieves and keep the items for yourself?" and ended the post with my sister and my mom's names saying "return the items you stole from me!" He posted this to every local group that would add him as a member, so we had to spend all day trying to get the posts taken down, messaging mods and what have you.

As that clearly wasn't enough he showed up to my grandma's house... shaking, bawling, clutching his medical papers in his hands trying to hand them to my grandma, trying to show her how he "almost died", saying how we stole those items, and that he was homeless, and we were thieves. My grandma was terrified, she's in her 70's and lives alone, and this crying enraged mentally unwell person just shows up to her house unannounced, the meanwhile we have no idea dealing with the FB stuff. My grandma calls afterwards, we could hear how shaken she was on the phone so my mom went running over there as she lives a good 40 mins away... my sister called the cops but as he was no longer at my grandma's there wasn't anything they could do, but they suggested she file for a restraining order, which she is going to do. The only trouble being that because he has no address we'd have to serve him the papers in person...

Since then he's been messaging every single person on my sister's friends list trying to use them as contact to my sister... and trying to paint her as an awful thief and heartless person, they obviously know better, and most people are just blocking him and sending my sister screenshots.

What sucks the most about this situation is that he did this just to establish a re-connection with my sister, to get her attention and use the stuff as a way to see her.. It's really messed up, and sure I feel horrible that he took an attempt on his life but he has nothing to do with my family anymore, and it was so wrong of him to forcefully drag us all into this mess. He needs help, real help, and I really hope he gets it, but I also hope he wises up and leaves us alone for once...

I need to trade red and yellow candy dates and I'm becoming very impatient :/

Last edited:
i'm so stressed about school and i'm worried about getting into my program!!!! i did really well last semester but i struggled after my dad died and now it might come back to bite me!!! i met all the requirements but they only admit like 6 people per year and if i don't get in i'm screwed bc i can't afford my apartment without financial aid!!!! this is terrifying!!!!!!!

I keep falling asleep when I should be awake. My pain medicine makes me really tired, and I just happened to make my bed really comfy so now I definitely can't fight this tiredness :(

Just completely burned my popcorn

me not too long ago lol..

also should probably go sleep soon but eh

Tastes amazing, he he

Same here.. need to rest, but internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back