What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found my headphones after looking for them restlessly for the last 2-3 days.

They were in the drawer with my computer keyboard .-.

I woke up at around 6 (I'm guessing?) and just spent the last hour or so trying to fall back asleep until I gave up and got out of bed. Here I am!

I'm replaying Heart Gold because I was feeling nostalgic and I just reached Whitney. I was doing so well but then her clefairy uses metronome and gets fissure?????? Seriously??? Whenever I use metronome I get growl or something completely useless, but she gets fissure? And it hit. Anyway that probably sounds really dumb put it really pissed me off.

I'm replaying Heart Gold because I was feeling nostalgic and I just reached Whitney. I was doing so well but then her clefairy uses metronome and gets fissure?????? Seriously??? Whenever I use metronome I get growl or something completely useless, but she gets fissure? And it hit. Anyway that probably sounds really dumb put it really pissed me off.
Same. Except she used seed flare. ._.

Game cheats for Whitney

Same. Except she used seed flare. ._.

Game cheats for Whitney

Metronome and rollout make whitney one of the worst gym leaders, second only to clair, imo. Clair's kingdra is just so annoying, and the shedskin on her dragonairs makes me want to murder her.

The amount of anti-male female supremacy posts flowing from one of my closest friends and her sister (also a close friend of mine) is actually disgusting. I tried talking to her about it but she "won't take an opinion on this matter from a man," even though I'm only saying this because I'm concerned about her attitude towards men and I've literally never intentionally done something to hurt her feelings. It's just so strange, she's not the person I grew up with at all.. and I know that she's literally had no bad experiences with men in the past or I'd at least feel sympathetic towards her. but I'm losing one of my best friends because I'm a guy. fml

School Ugh

My class basically spent the entire day talking about how drugs are bad and more specifically, how the people who choose to do them are horrible awful wastes of space. I mean, could they have some tolerance please? It's so horrible of THEM to judge and bash drug users. Most recreational drug users are teenagers taking stupid risks and making mistakes. That doesn't mean they aren't worth anything. My friend gets straight A's and does volunteer work, puts everyone before herself, and yet, she does LSD, shrooms, molly and other stuff on the weekends. I don't think she's trash for that. I think she is going through something terrible (she was raped) and she' self medicating any way she can. I don't recommend it, but it's not my place to judge her. I'm there to support her and try to get her to stop without pushing her away. She was in class with us today, and the intolerance displayed by everyone there was disgusting. I watched her and I could see that she was beginning to cry. I guess I just need people to stop talking about what they don't understand as if it's so simple. None of those kids even do drugs. They aren't even tempted. They don't know the underlying reasons or feel the mystery and curiosity that surrounds drugs. My other friend was trying to help them understand by making the analogy: licking a pole in winter. You're told not to do it, so naturally, you get curious and for some, that curiosity wins, and they lick the pole. All I know is, my best friend was crying and I was shaking with rage for the whole class.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The amount of anti-male female supremacy posts flowing from one of my closest friends and her sister (also a close friend of mine) is actually disgusting. I tried talking to her about it but she "won't take an opinion on this matter from a man," even though I'm only saying this because I'm concerned about her attitude towards men and I've literally never intentionally done something to hurt her feelings. It's just so strange, she's not the person I grew up with at all.. and I know that she's literally had no bad experiences with men in the past or I'd at least feel sympathetic towards her. but I'm losing one of my best friends because I'm a guy. fml

That seriously sucks. I would be freakin pissed if I lost a friend over my gender. That seems just as bad as all the "so-called" awful things men do.

You better not buy that ****ing **** you stubborn piece of ****!

me: "i didnt get into ucd"
mom: *laughs* thought so

uh ok. Sure I didn't really expect to get in but damn that really hurts you know?.

I'm so mad at myself for screwing up my grades junior year. I only have one or two more options but even those are complicated. All this stress is just building up and I can't exactly share my problems with anybody. Either no one will be helpful or my parents will just make me feel like **** when I already know I f'd up. They even have the nerve to assume things about me and claim that I don't care when I choose to keep all the stress and anxiety to myself. They have no idea what has gone through my mind all these times. I can't confide in them w/o being blamed for something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back