What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I always have to be wrong! Everything I say is always wrong I hate it so much everyone here always disagrees and laughs at anything I say! Yes I'm a big dumb baby that should keep my mouth shut but guess what I don't want to be a baby I'm getting older I'm gonna be in high school very soon why can I take a moment and remind myself what's happening in this world! If I say one thing everyone calls me stupid and wrong I don't know why everything I say is wrong wrong wrong and stupid I don't know why I can't say anything right why I don't know anything right and people chase me to other threads to remind me I'm wrong and stupid :( and there's no way to get rid of the wrong things I say people already read it and see and laugh I can't handle this anymore :(

and so, I am officially never stepping foot in Brewster's Cafe ever again. Everyone there just tells me I'm wrong everyone there hates me soooo much I can't handle all this pain! There's enough in my life now there's pain on an online forum I use to find happiness and peace in my life but nope now people are mad at me here! Everywhere I go I'm a mess and I'm wrong and I'm stupid I'm sorry I couldn't be perfect and right I'm sorry....I'll just go and leave you alone....I know you guys don't want my stupid opinions all the things I say are wrong and they hurt people even when that's not what I'm intending to do....I'm sorry.....

People who are nice to every single person. That just means you're actually not nice to anybody because you don't care how they act and you're too busy having to be nice that you'll never genuinely react to anything. I always seem to befriend those type of people because they think I'm pitiful (and take me away from people I might make a genuine connection to, not a pity friendship) and the worst part is that they always validate and include bullies no matter what they do. I had like three "best friends" like that and they always immediately broke off contact with me as soon as we didn't have to see each other every week anymore. Looking back I wish I wasn't that naive and realized they weren't being nice to me and maybe I could have made some friends with some people who had no problem being outcasted by bullies and pretentious people.

Why do I always have to be wrong! Everything I say is always wrong I hate it so much everyone here always disagrees and laughs at anything I say! Yes I'm a big dumb baby that should keep my mouth shut but guess what I don't want to be a baby I'm getting older I'm gonna be in high school very soon why can I take a moment and remind myself what's happening in this world! If I say one thing everyone calls me stupid and wrong I don't know why everything I say is wrong wrong wrong and stupid I don't know why I can't say anything right why I don't know anything right and people chase me to other threads to remind me I'm wrong and stupid :( and there's no way to get rid of the wrong things I say people already read it and see and laugh I can't handle this anymore :(

and so, I am officially never stepping foot in Brewster's Cafe ever again. Everyone there just tells me I'm wrong everyone there hates me soooo much I can't handle all this pain! There's enough in my life now there's pain on an online forum I use to find happiness and peace in my life but nope now people are mad at me here! Everywhere I go I'm a mess and I'm wrong and I'm stupid I'm sorry I couldn't be perfect and right I'm sorry....I'll just go and leave you alone....I know you guys don't want my stupid opinions all the things I say are wrong and they hurt people even when that's not what I'm intending to do....I'm sorry.....

You’re young. Ignorance is unavoidable. Try not to take everything to heart, just try to use your experience as an avenue to learn from any mistakes. Educate yourself on topics you don’t know much about. Don’t get down just because people can be a bit rude. Everyone was young and naive at one point or another.

I was about to fall asleep but I had to force myself up to brush my teeth and now I'm like fully awake again UGH

oh my god this has always annoyed the hell out of me too but I could never articulate it

i miss my last psychologist which is understandable but also Stupid and i wish i didnt, this just feels weird and like im overly attached to the mental health professionals im seeing (w some exceptions lol)

What's worse is when the dentist is changing the brace wire, and they're cutting the wire, but instead slip and cut your gum. That's why I'm scared for when I go get my braces tightened. :(

oh dear!
luckily that hasn't happened to me yet, i hope it never does because i don't really enjoy going to the dentist lol

Idc I'm still not posting in Brewster's Cafe no matter what u guys say. It's too much hell for me I'm already depressed.
(I bet the guests that saw the blog post won't be checking out that place anytime soon...)

i don't know why everyone here is so old. No really, I barely find anyone my age here. It's all big teens and adults, people who don't have my interests. I feel too left out. I'm not like the others here, and some older people try to ignore me cause I guess I'm a baby? Considered one? People call me "too young" a lot and I guess that's true....I wish there were more kids and preteens in the Animal Crossing fandom, it's just so many older people. Probably since it's more of a stress-relieving game and relates to real life, but cmon no younger people???? One of the reasons why I don't really like TBT :(

I am craving a soda sooo bad lmao but I'm really strapped for money this month and I'm worried that if I go buy a soda I'll wind up regretting it by the end of the month, this stress is giving me a headache

The dean of highschool students hates me. But screw her, she annoys the hell out of everybody anyway.
Also there's a spider on the other side of my room. 0_0"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back