• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
electric's gone off, we don't have the money to pay for it at the moment so we might ask our neighbours hahah

image.jpg
scary... and it's sideways

Saw a jacket I really liked, found out it's Gucci and costs €5000...

I did very badly on a calculus quiz I thought I was prepared for and I am in danger of failing the class... Hopefully there are enough quizzes/tests left that I can scrape together a passing grade

i saw someone so cute in public today i literally almost cried and then i was embarrassed so my face was red so i just went home as quick as possible

Fiance has gotten so fed up with me and my anxiety/stubborness that he calls me useless....says I'll end up alone without him or my mom. And this started because I didn't want to do hardcore endgame raiding, it's just not for me and for once it's not my anxiety blocking me from doing it. But with everything else my anxiety blocks, he didn't believe me. And now he's fed up, lying in bed under the sheets and I can't go anywhere because mom is in the living room and a small apartment doesn't have many hidey-holes for me to hang out in. The one time...the one time it's not my anxiety, and I'm not believed. Great.

i thought i was getting better for so long and now i0 keep doubting myself and i want to d i e

Yeah I h8 being jealous and insecure about friendship and romance, I just want these feelings to go away pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also the falling fleas are making me uncomfortable hhh

Now it feels like that I made a mistake going back... after a year of isolating myself from them. Not only do I feel dull and unfunny compared to how I used to be but I feel like we've just grown too distant from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back