What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold Hearted Snake by Paula Abdul is such a good song and it bothers me that no one appreciates it as much as I do :(

This heat though :( making my hair all frizzy and making it impossible to sleep because even my fan is not helping at the moment.

People gotta stop talking about my life like they know it better than I do.
Like, sh.
Shhhhhhhh.

I am so sick and tired of this ant problem. I can't even sit and relax in my favorite spots of the house anymore (except for my bed.) because the disgusting things somehow manage to pop up there. I hate looking at them, I hate youching them, I just hate them so so so much and nobody seems interested in actually doing anything to fix the problem so now I have to sit on the floor. Fantastic.

It's late, I have assignments due soon and I'm not up to date with lectures.
Hate+insensitivity on my facebook feed bothers me.
It's 2am and I'm tired.

Last edited:
im dieded lol
me, lying to myself: just bc ihave panic attacks and complete breakdowns after every single time im reminded of it and thati deliberately remind myself of it bc i hate myself doesnt mean that i use it to hurt myself or that my behaviour is messed up haha besides im not interested in that so i cant even be like that lol lol l ol checkmate stheists. x) !!!

anyways im Great @ self care and being nice 2 myself lmao their research and therapy has really hleped me stop hating myself and judging myself and hurting myself :') self hcare is uhj hhh h breathign air see i know that **** im nt now can u please Undiagnose me now Thnak

A few things. Ugh. One, I'm applying for a new job and if I get this job I will really miss my current coworkers. 2, one of our current semi-regular customers may be interested in me and I'll be sad if i leave my current job before anything has the chance to happen between us. 3, something may be wrong with my mom's cat.

There's a fight going on b/w my classmates and both of them are in the wrong but the other is acting so stupidly by not even accepting an apology (for something he misunderstood). Also, I hate how friends kind of just leave once they get an SO...I feel like I'm not even your friend anymore if you don't tell me what's going on with your life :T feelsbadman

AND I can't believe that one of my classmates got accused of selling drugs (I mean it's possible but woah) and apparently bullets were found in their locker???

Last edited:
I've had to push my fingers into the front of my throat every once in a while to breathe deeply for about a month now, and it's really getting on my nerves. Ghh.

I'm watching a show where every other word in the sentence the main character speaks, he says "like".

I still say "like" more.

One of my family's cats is dying. My mother is devastated. And all I can do is try to support her during this time of grieving because there's nothing we can do about it right now. My mother is just an emotional wreck. I'm tired of dealing with grief.

Again, please do not come here to complain about users or their threads.

Again, please do not come here to complain about users or their threads.

Not trying to start an argument, but why can't we complain about other threads? I didn't see it in the Rules and Guidelines or in the OP. Is that a cue that sits on top of a slippery slope?

I've felt really sick to my stomach since yesterday morning. I can't even enjoy doing anything, not even being in bed, because it bothers me so much. Hoping it goes away soon :(

Because of my condo I have no money right now and of course today is the day the drivers around here took an extra dose of stupid pills. I almost got hit twice on my 15 minute drive to work. Thank god I had space to maneuver away and not get hit.

sick and tired of self-sabotaging myself and not doing things I am perfectly capable of doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back