• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna keep on drawing but my my hand hurts from drawing too much. also i haven't gotten tracers dance emote in any lootboxes yet and that makes me sa d

Having no idea where this stupid sneezing and allergy come from. I mean yes it could be pollen or just the stupid amount of flowers we have here, idk.

I'm still laughing at that pregananant video send help.

Me and turtgod always say "prrregante!" with the rolling R and we laugh forever. it will never not be funny. I also love the Luigi Board one.

My aunt past away today
The one who took me in when my mother died is gone. Both of my mommies are gone and I don't know what to do

Me and turtgod always say "prrregante!" with the rolling R and we laugh forever. it will never not be funny. I also love the Luigi Board one.

WEEGEE BORAD

yeah have you seen the period one? posted it in my blog think it's some other dude who done it but still fun as heck

People that think it's cool or funny to get a person's food/drink order wrong because they wanted no milk or diet coke or whatever can honestly be ejected off this planet.

Graduation was fun but now I have to study for my exams in like 10 days and I have zero motivation :(

I keep complaining that I'm bored even though I planned on watching so many shows and playing so many games over the summer, I really need to kick myself

You know, you're not the most important person in the world and other people's feelings and time matter too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back