• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the world it's against me this week
Can I just lay in bed and cry ;(

Wish I could help a couple realize that what matters is what their heart says, not what others say. :(

I start work on Monday & I'm nervous about it, even though I'm familiar with everything and everyone else working there.

I bought a bag of doritos at speedway, then I got in my car and forgot I even had them until we got about halfway home xDDD

Some butthead almost ran me over at a red light by going when he shouldn't have. People are such morons

my stupid crush asked my friend if i got mad whenever they talked to each other and she told him yes (although it's more sad than mad, bc he rarely talks to me but they're always talking; it's even sadder bc we used to be really close before he found out i liked him) so apparently he's going to text me and talk this out w me, i've been waiting for his text lmaoo

im just sad bc it seems like he cares soo much about her but never really talks to me it's rly frustrating

What am I supposed to do when we made plans to go to this thing together and if we couldn't get a ride we would take the bus and you turned out to be sleeping over at your friend's house because they only had one more spot in the car and asked you to come how am I supposed to feel when this is something you wanted to go to together

Last edited:
i wish i could play with this guy on mario kart 8 deluxe , i love his yt channel but smh i dont have a switch or mk8 deluxe and he will be gone on june ahahaha kill me :')

The stress of trying to find a place to live and failing, reaaally wish I could afford a place close to / with my hub

I got my 3DS back from repair yesterday

Without my Custom Firmware, I might add.
Don't see why they had to format my system, all they had to do was rewire the speakers and circle pad...

I've actually just been overthinking things way too much, wow. I think I've got things under control and I now have a chance with her again. Just gotta remain confident and be myself and do things my own way from here on out.

Last edited:
Not too confident in my mafia playstyle, I might do reaction tests in the future and become more aggressive because I'm too much of a cinnamon bun according to some.

Last edited:
I just transferred all my save data and stuff from my Wii to my Wii U so I could format it, but it keeps freezing when I hit the format button!!

Okay, in case you're wondering why I want to format my Wii, here's the situation. My Wii has a very special brick on it called the "mail brick"; basically, the message board is corrupted, and the system can only be booted up in maintenance mode. It really bothers me, because if I forget to hold down the + and - buttons when I press A on the health and safety screen, or if I release them to early after pressing A, it freezes up. And then I have to get up, unplug the console, and plug it back in. It has had this issue for about 2 years now, and I finally decided that I was tired of it. I wanted to format my Wii, which is the only way to get rid of the mail brick.

BUT THE DAMN THING WON'T FORMAT.

I went through all the trouble to transfer my precious save files and VC games to my Wii U so I could format the system, and it won't even do that much?? I'm seriously considering just buying a new Wii and selling this piece of junk for parts or something .-.

And I bet you nothin, that after the Wii DOES format (if it ever does), it will STILL have the brick on it. It's a bunch of bullcrap, ya know? All because of one stupid corrupted message on my message board. What a waste of my time. But it really sucks because I had this thing for almost 9 years, and only recently has it been giving me issues. Idk, I'm about to just say "**** it" and buy a new one.

that's really sleazy, that's really low. i was there for you whenever you needed me last week, i stayed up til 3 and pushed aside my schoolwork when you needed someone to cry to and what?? you ditch me to go to a concert WE were supposed to go to together with your other friends just because i didn't want to tell you about my own problems?? sorry?? for not wanting to make things about me?? when u were clearly already having a hard time on your own?? are u that offended lmao get a grip and grow up this is a new low for you

Probably wasted so much time just for that 10 min. interview. Why did the place have to be like 2.5 hours away??
*made it to finals and that's cool but we made it further than when we actually did trying hard

Last edited:
Overwhelmed by all the stuff I am hoping to accomplish, but I have a plan now and I am going to try to do it all. I applied for an online college thing and hopefully I'll find the time and effort and money to take the classes I need and move on to my future career. Then I'll continue being stuck here for at least two years to get the experience I need to move to any other company. Then hopefully I'll be able to set up a job where I want to move and just up and go. On top of that I need to nut up and get the medical help I need, starting first off with glasses and then probably some dental work, and I'll slowly work my way up to actually going to a doctor, especially for my mental health which I for sure need a lot of help with. I just keep thinking about all the debt I am going to drown myself in with all of this and it's just greaaaaat. =/

TLDR: Adulting is hard...

SWDFUSFAU Does there really have to be drama on this thread seriously

my middle name is edgy
i want to Die also im Angry and idk what to do w those feeligns lmao i guess i will turn it into extreme hatred towards myself and other people like i always do because i dont have any healthy ways to deal with or express my emotions which leads to me being self destructive and negatively impacted by it :')
also i hate how i can google that cbt guy and stuff w him will show up which is stupid of me bc like why am i like this ofc thigns can show up about someone if you google their name especially when it is kind of unique and he has a bunch of his stuff online w news stuff and research papers and interviews and those projects like ,???? also "i dont like the word 'anxiety' bc it is so unspecific" idk why exactly bc it's not offensive or w/e but that thing he said makes me want to lit my face on fire and scream for thirty hours straight .
also i love how im like Why Am I Like This Oh No My Life Is So Sad ): when i know why and what i actually mean is something way too pathetic and difficult to express aaaaaa im Pathetic in every single possible way Lol

also im hungry ):::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back