• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHE SAT ON MY GLASSES AND NOW THEYRE BROKEN IM DEVASTATED UUUUGH I BOUGHT THEM FROM TURKEY YOU BLIND BTCH

Don't ****ing tell me that my Swedish teacher requires us to do all exercises in each chapter??? There's like 3-4 pages for each ffs.

Today has NOT been my day.

I woke up 15 minutes before my exam was going to start, and it takes about 5 minutes for me to get to campus. I barely made it on time.

Then I forgot what time my next class started and I had to rush out the door to make it on time. I also forgot to eat before coming back to class so now I'm sitting in class with an empty stomach and it's so hard to concentrate AND MY FINAL IS NEXT WEEK

I am so sick of my anxiety. Whenever I have a project, presentation, or an exam I always get freaked out much more than I need to be. No matter how many times I tell myself I'll be okay or that I'll get it done, the anxiety always returns.

I am so sick of my anxiety. Whenever I have a project, presentation, or an exam I always get freaked out much more than I need to be. No matter how many times I tell myself I'll be okay or that I'll get it done, the anxiety always returns.

I share the same problems *pats* I don't think I'll ever be rid of it.

--

I'm so sleepy it's 3am I should be in bed but I'm stuck here.

You're not alone dude, I'm the same way. I'm pretty sick of it myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got a job interview for an evening cashier job tomorrow and although I am pretty excited, I'm also a little nervous. :s

Last edited:
PMS

I wanted to punch everyone :)

Yeah :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone is getting with people and they are having a great end of the year.... and then there is me

Theres the popular Summer

Then theres the unpopular Summer

Guess what Summer I am

(psst I'm the unpopular one)

sometimes i go on my fav app and i see so much pretty girls and im like ... why can't i be that pretty. :(

sometimes i go on my fav app and i see so much pretty girls and im like ... why can't i be that pretty. :(

ehh Ella I'm sure you're gorgeous! besides, you shouldn't let someone elses beauty change how you feel about yours, no matter what you're still pretty.

Last edited:
sometimes i feel bad because i used to hate kpop but now i am too obsessed with it

I feel like a have restless leg syndrome.

I keep trying to quit coming here but it never really works. I mean, I used to go on a hiatus if I was busy on some other site but it's not working right now.
maybe if I change my password to random letters and numbers and log out it'll work better, hm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back