• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm slowly but surely coming to a harsh realisation that the past three or four years of my life and my aspirations for the future have all been for nothing.

A liberal news radio spewing out fake news... "...most republicans don't support Trump's Muslim ban or his border wall."

Last edited:
A liberal news radio spewing out fake news... "...most republicans don't support Trump's Muslim ban or his border wall."

It's not even a Muslim ban. I love how the media loves to brand it like one.

He didn't ban Muslims from the country, he banned refugees from countries that are known as sources of terror. the most ironic part about all of this is that the countries Trump banned are the ones Obama labeled as sources of terror during his administration.

But let's not talk about politics. I've lost friends over it and I've come to realize it's just not worth it.

Last edited:
People aren't mature enough to discuss politics without loosing friends...

Don't discuss, "religion, politics, or sexuality" at work or school, people.

Seriously? Like. Why? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why does Luke Bryan have to be more pop than country? :confused:

i was crazy at 15(yea i know u can see my quotes im not really trying to hide much but JC)

Last edited:
when people call you transphobic, homophobic, sexist, etc etc, you just gotta ignore them and enjoy what you do ;)

Preach, Ekcriptia! ;p

I find it ironic when people call me homophobic... :rolleyes:

Preach, Ekcriptia! ;p

I find it ironic when people call me homophobic... :rolleyes:

ahh same. i also had a massive struggle with my identity for most of my life and wanting to be a male got me very depressed. something clicked though and i'm very happy being a female now.
i'd also like to say transitioning as a child is wrong, if my mom said "yes, you can have a sex change" i would have regretted it later on. some people are trans for all of their lives but sometimes people can completely change their mind. it's best to make your decision as an adult and when parents let their child have something done like that it's wrong.

edit: i just don't think young people are rational enough to make life changing decisions. if you get your gender changed at a young age and you have 0 regrets i'm very happy for you. you should really explore your identity first and when you turn 18 i think that's the time to consider if you really want this or not.

Last edited:
ahh same. i also had a massive struggle with my identity for most of my life and wanting to be a male got me very depressed. something clicked though and i'm very happy being a female now.
i'd also like to say transitioning as a child is wrong, if my mom said "yes, you can have a sex change" i would have regretted it later on. some people are trans for all of their lives but sometimes people can completely change their mind. it's best to make your decision as an adult and when parents let their child have something done like that it's is wrong.

I think it's something that should be decided between the teenager and the parent. I think a doctor will second guess the parent if their child is still at a young age.

Avoided going online on facebook tonight bc I have tons to study and I'm purposely avoiding my committee-mates who're asking for help/manpower on certain stuff whoops

i'd also like to say transitioning as a child is wrong, if my mom said "yes, you can have a sex change" i would have regretted it later on. some people are trans for all of their lives but sometimes people can completely change their mind. it's best to make your decision as an adult and when parents let their child have something done like that it's wrong.

edit: i just don't think young people are rational enough to make life changing decisions. if you get your gender changed at a young age and you have 0 regrets i'm very happy for you. you should really explore your identity first and when you turn 18 i think that's the time to consider if you really want this or not.

i feel like it's just a phase if you feel like that in young teens, and i think it's a decision you should think about if you still feel that way in your 20s. i felt more masculine plus i sometimes still wish i was born a boy, but that will probably change and if i ever changed my gender i would regret it

and what's bothering me? just feeling sick atm

Last edited:
My cat has a cold. He keeps on sneezing, it's a cute sneeze but still... I feel bad for the fella.

i have the rest of today to do narration for this video, but its due tomorrow. I need to get facts, write the script, and then talk into a mic and make sure that i got the timing right

A tenant in a building lied to management (or at least misinformed) about me knocking on her door late at night. One of the girls in the office comes up to me and basically just automatically blames me, saying they have pictures of me walking near her door, saying the tenant saw me through her peephole. The apartments are like maybe 7-8 feet away from the main path leading to each apartment building, my arm doesn't reach that far, I'd have to throw something to reach her door. It just sucks because I had to tell the girl a few times that I did not do it and she didn't even give me a chance. "Don't let it happen again, people have a right to their privacy." Oh for sure, but heck, I didn't knock on her door in the first place. Yeah I pass by on the path to get to my building but that's it. I was livid at the office worker, she didn't have the kindness or professionalism to hear my side first before taking sides. And what's worse, is that she didn't even show me the pictures, I should have gone to the office and seen them but I was just too angry (I need down time to cool off). It just sucks living here for 3 years and no complaints and all of the sudden some random person complains about something I didn't even do and poof, I'm an awful person and given barely any chance to defend myself.

BUT on the plus side, when Mom comes back from visiting family, she says we are going house hunting! Finally! This isn't the first thing management has done (maintenance lies to you, gave a bunch of spots to the building next door making parking even more limited) but hopefully it'll be the last. :D

Last edited:
how

i procrastinate everything but relaxation time (that is why i got a b in math... i was missing a lot of assignments)

I don't know how. I hate myself for it. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back