• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo Direct (April 1st 2015)

I'm hoping that they announce more stuff about Mewtwo and Tournament mode~ It would be awesome if they were able to implement tourney mode online sorta kinda like Mario Kart 8 but not really, ya feel ovo

I think this one is worth getting excited for. I get the feeling it's gonna turn out to be one of the biggest ones in recent memory. I hope so at least; I found January to be fairly disappointing at least for my own interests.

The original text was in German, then thrown through Google Translate. They're just called "amiibo" here like in all other regions, but Translate does weird stuff like that. Like how "Puzzle & Dragons" became "Jigsaw & Dragons".

Oh my god Jigsaw & Dragons got me

also, since I don't think I've given my full summary of thoughts on these leaks

4chan leak: look incredibly boring. might be legit
euro leak: looks incredibly exciting and as such unbelievable. probably fake

Last edited:
They'll announce a bunch of cool stuff, then reveal all of it to be an April Fools' joke.

If the date is an April Fools day joke, at least make the direct the day after April Fools day.

I hear the release date for the Animal Crossing DLC for MK8 is May 7th, 2015. (I expected it to be on the 8th.) Hope that's true. I must see the trailer!!!

Last edited:
One of the leaks said that if you scanned an amiibo into a new app, you could play a demo of the first game they appeared in, which I remember was talked about before. But what would happen if you scanned a Marth or Ike amiibo? Heck, even a Robin or Lucina amiibo on a Wii U? would you just play the original (for us) Fire Emblem on the GBA?

Also Badge Center. No reason for it to be Japan-exclusive for 5 months.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to add, it'll be the perfect time to announce the new Club Nintendo since tomorrow is pretty much when it "ends" for NA. The website doesn't close, but no more redeeming codes and buying rewards other than the Gold and Platinum ones seems like it's over.

I feel like I'm the only person who got SUPER excited about seeing N64 games coming to the eShop. Kirby and The Crystal Shards?! **** YES! And the original SSB! Take my moneyyyyyy!

I swear I will go crazy if this is a joke

Last edited:
I feel like I'm the only person who got SUPER excited about seeing N64 games coming to the eShop. Kirby and The Crystal Shards?! **** YES! And the original SSB! Take my moneyyyyyy!

The Direct isn't a joke, but the leak probably is. Don't get too excited about the information in there, especially the European one.

Well, we all know that Mewtwo's going to be announced tomorrow.

Sakurai officially confirmed like 2 weeks ago that it's pretty much done.

None of it is new, you can buy all of them on the Wii's Shop Channel (yes, it still works) and the only difference is that you can't use the Gamepad or Pro Controller.

Gotta get hype for that Mewtwo reveal tomorrow, atleast I HOPE it's mentioned and finally given an exact release date, for the people who get him for free and for those who have to pay for him.

Otherwise that idea of a Bowser Bro's on the "leaked" info would be slick tbh

Back