Not open for further replies.

MayorSilver

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (76) +
Ive been TTing a little and watering my hybrids everyday so I've accumulated a few extras! Plus I need to sell some of my extra stuff that I no longer need.

Hybrids - 3 BTB each
Black Tulips (13)
Purple Tulips (11)
Orange Pansies (2)
White Carnations (19)
Red Carnations (8)
Orange Cosmos (15)
Pink Cosmos (11)
Orange Tulips (23)
Black Lilies (5)
Gold Roses (5)
Pink Tulip (1)

Streetpass - 10 BTB each
Yellow Balloon
Green Balloon
Bunny Orange Balloon

Pics - 5 BTB each
Tangy (2)

Random (prices are negotiable)
Peach's Parasol - 10 BTB
Golden Slingshot - 10 BTB
Golden Watering Can - 10 BTB
Golden Axe - 10 BTB each
Chocolate Cake - 15 BTB

Please leave the total amount of BTB in your post with the items you would like. Please read the posts before yours because all items are first come first serve. I will reply to each post letting you know if all the items you want are still available. Do not send TBT until I reply to you.

All items will be delivered. My town is a mess and I don't want visitors right now. TY for understanding.

Last edited:
Sure! If you are able to trade now then please send the TBT and I will add you and come drop off the bush starts :)

mmk! I'll tell you when my gates are open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

they're open! just follow me a little to the right of my train station to drop the starts.

Could I take all your purple, pink, black, and orange roses? That would be 66 BTB I believe (hope I did the math right ahha)

Could I take all your purple, pink, black, and orange roses? That would be 66 BTB I believe (hope I did the math right ahha)

Of course! I did the math like 3 times and I got 63 TBT so 63 is fine with me. If you can trade now then send the TBT and open your gate so I can make the delivery. If you're not available now then please let me know when you are :)

Of course! I did the math like 3 times and I got 63 TBT so 63 is fine with me. If you can trade now then send the TBT and open your gate so I can make the delivery. If you're not available now then please let me know when you are :)

Thank god I'm not a math major lmao
I'll open up asap :) just sent the TBT. I'll lead you where you can plant them!

May I have the following please:

Purple Tulips (1)
Blue Pansies (3)
Purple Pansy (1)
Pink Carnations (5)
Blue Violets (4)

14 hybrids/ 42 tbt total

May I have the following please:

Purple Tulips (1)
Blue Pansies (3)
Purple Pansy (1)
Pink Carnations (5)
Blue Violets (4)

14 hybrids/ 42 tbt total

Yep yep! If you can trade now then please send TBT and I'll come on over with your hybrids :)

Actually may I have the 2 remaining orange lilies as well? Sorry to make you run over twice; it somehow slipped my mind when I was writing up my first post

6tbt for the 2 orange lilies

Actually may I have the 2 remaining orange lilies as well? Sorry to make you run over twice; it somehow slipped my mind when I was writing up my first post

6tbt for the 2 orange lilies
Of course :) Not a problem at all. If you open up now then I'll come right back!

Can I get your Indigo Balloon, Orange Pinwheel, Red Pinwheel, and Striped Wet Suit? That comes to 50 TBT. (btw, I've never traded TBT before; how does it work?)

Can I get your Indigo Balloon, Orange Pinwheel, Red Pinwheel, and Striped Wet Suit? That comes to 50 TBT. (btw, I've never traded TBT before; how does it work?)

Yes you can! You can transfer the TBT by clicking on the number of bells I have and then enter the amount you want to transfer, so in this case 50 and then click the submit button.

Yes you can! You can transfer the TBT by clicking on the number of bells I have and then enter the amount you want to transfer, so in this case 50 and then click the submit button.

Okay, so you come over and then I transfer? I've added you and opened up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back