Winter Mittens
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
What are some of your favourite scents? also might use this thread as a ref when im buying lotions and air fresheners in the future.

i personally like the smell of fire, wood or old wood (like the basement smell), old books, candy apple, vanilla, and pear.

if there is already a similar thread, pls let me know.

Wood
Baked goods
Most fruity sprays/candles
Melting butter in a saucepan on the stove
Bacon
Popcorn
Gasoline

Stepping into a donut shop and smelling fresh coffee.
Smelling gas on a cold day (idk why)
Wood fire (similar to you guys)

I really love the smell of the earth after it rains, books, burning wood, seawater, coconut, and I'm not sure what it is but the way the air smells during autumn.

Any scent that can make me think of a warmly-lit cabin or an vintage chateau ranks well in my wind. So pretty much in the same realm as yourself with the woods, old books, lightly-scented potpourri, apple-scented firewood, things in that realm.

As for lotions and air fresheners, I will generally gear myself towards lightly-scented things that have woody notes in it and just the slightest note of something sweet. I used to work at Bath and body works, best place for starting-out scent lovers, and there's this scent called Noir that has some of the key notes that you like. If I remember it has black cardamom which has this spicy, not-too-sweet tone, smoky vanilla, and a tab of musk; very masculine scent. I haven't shopped around for scented anything in awhile but I really should.

Summer (in the evening)
Rain
Early morning
My house
My blankets
Laundry detergent
Cotton candy

Last edited:
Dunkin's Doughtnuts coffee
Fresh clean clothes

My weird scent is the smell of gasoline at a gas station

The streets of Kamakura.
The air was so clean and fresh that you could pick up the scent of flowers as you were walking along <3

It was wonderful~

cherry blossoms ; the smell of a guys hoodie ; vanilla ; this probably won't make sense to anyone, but the smell of a bookstore or library. Typical book worm >~< and about the hoodie- it just makes me feel warm inside like his cologne and everythingg;u;

Last edited:
cherry blossoms ; the smell of a guys hoodie ; vanilla ; this probably won't make sense to anyone, but the smell of a bookstore or library. Typical boom worm >~< and about the hoodie- it just makes me feel warm inside like his cologne and everythingg;u;

this makes perfect sense because i love those scents too ^.^

I don't like floral scents. I like warm scents that remind you of baking. Vanilla scents, sugar scents. My all time favorite is Vanilla Bean Noel at Bath and Body. Smells like cupcakes.

Off the top of my head, chocolate, citrus, books, pine trees after a rain, good cheese, good mangoes, freshly cooked seafood...

Vanilla extract. This is the only scent that matters.

I do like the smell of fruity taffy, though. It's nice.

Last edited:
New car, fresh linen, the smell of both old and new books, and old spice c:

Last edited:
Back