• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pulp or No Pulp?

Pulp or No Pulp?

• Pulp

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • No Pulp

Votes: 47 66.2%

• Total voters

cheezyfries

ANDREW MCMAHON
Bells
Sakura Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock
Do you guys prefer your orange juice with pulp or no pulp? Personally, I absolutely hate the stuff!

I don't enjoy drinking orange juice in general >~< But pulp just makes it a lot worse than it already is..it's just such a weird feeling feeling something with the consistency of a solid mixed with a liquid going down your throat

I know this isn't rooted in anything real and companies aren't really honest about organic-ness but pulp definitely makes OJ feel like "realer" and heartier to me. OJ with a purely liquid consistency just doesn't seem like OJ to me.

No pulp. That goes for lemonade too.

I can't stand having little solid objects floating in my liquid. No cookie crumbs either. Ick.
Though, I'm not too much of a fan of orange juice to begin with. It's okay but I'd rather drink something else.

I used to despise pulp, but I've recently come to like it for some reason. Someone mentioned that it makes the juice feel heartier, and I think that's part of the reason.

i hate pulp so much- i really do. i can feel it going down my throat and it makes me so uncomfortable.

Back