Selling Please Rescue Abused and Neglected Phoebe (Not Original)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Cat

On-and-off member
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2020-8332-2456
Tin Robot
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Feedback
100% (405) +
Make offers for her. I'll accept either IGB or TBT offers (I'll go by 1 TBT = 100,000 IGB when weighing offers). If you have any questions, PM me.

Poor Phoebe. Two days and she hasn't been adopted yet ;-; I need to make one of those abandoned animal videos that tugs at people's heartstrings. For only 100 TBT you can provide shelter and love for this poor, starving phoenix (if you don't want to offer that much, then please tell me what you are willing to offer).

Last edited:
Bump. I got an offer, but that person has not replied since, so I'll take other offers for her.

SOOO just wondering, 10 TBT= 1 mil igb? If so, I'll bid 50 TBT.

Getting her elsewhere. Thx anyways!

Last edited:
Bumping again. She's in really rough shape. She is as thin as a rail. She can hardly walk. I don't know if she'll make it to tomorrow. Please come and save her ;)

Last edited:
Please help Phoebe. Here is an actual picture of her right now.
phoenix.jpg
As you can see, she doesn't have much time left. Ask yourself if you are just willing to sit there and let her die or if you want to donate to the cause and give her a home. Every second you wait could be her last :(

If you're just looking for someone to take her in, my rescue towns would be perfect for a neglected and abused phoenix :~) But I don't buy my rescue villagers?

Thanks to the generous donation of blindPersecutor, Phoebe will now have a loving home :) It's amazing how much difference one person can make on the live of a phoenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back