h e c k
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1883-7313-6999
White Feather
White Feather
you pretty much just write a letter to someone who will most likely never see it here.
it's basically just a nice way to vent about how you feel.

you'd just start out with Dear _____,
and write whatever it is you'd like to get off your chest / confess/ rant about![/COLOR]

so i guess to start it out,

dear boy,

i really would have loved to seen your promises not fall through- but i always knew that we'd end up like we did. that's just how we are, it's always been push and pull with us, and i can finally say thank you for trying. i really did appreciate everything you said to me, even if i never truly believed a word of it. please take care of yourself. you'll always have someone to come back to in the end- a friend.

- tae

Last edited:
Dear Jubs,
I have a deep and profound sexual attraction to you. Just kidding.
Love,
Trundle

although it makes me smile to see people enjoying it, i'd also hope that some people actually can use this as a nice vent / less of a quick laugh. <3

Dear future dog

Please come sooner. I need to hug you and have someone to talk to and go on walks with.

Love
Beardo

Last edited:
dear my boyfriend,
thank you for making out with me recently, on purpose. that was cool. those flowers that you totally sent me, were really pretty. just like you said i am.
love,
matcha.

dear girl,
im sorry.
from me.

also dear parrot,
stop throwing your water around it gives me back pains from trying to clean it up
-me

Last edited:
Dear next door lady,

I congratulate you on getting your groove on but please know that the walls are thin. Last week you were called Sandy, three days ago you were called Melissa, and just last night you were called Emily. I don't know nor don't care for your name but if you insist on having really loud sex, I will lend you some of my personal DVDs. Just pop them into whatever player you have and direct the speakers towards our shared walls. It might help my roommate and I sleep better.

Sincerely,
Unit #706

Last edited:
Oh man, this is actually a commonly suggested therapeutic thing! I've never really done these about IMPORTANT issues though, because I know I'll get way too involved and end up having to calm down and step away from it, then feel all embarrassed and not want to post it at all. LOL - I have a really hard time properly venting. Thanks for making this thread btw, everyone needs an outlet and I really hope it helps somebody.

Dear Daddy-o,

You really need to get help. Please. I know you'd roll your eyes at me and go on some scathing rant about how stupid and wrong I am for even suggesting it, and that's precisely why I'm writing it on some website instead of even bothering. I know how it'll go. And the fact that you won't even listen to me or entertain the idea drives me absolutely mad. Your level of paranoia is not healthy. You don't interact with anyone beyond the people you abuse and the cashiers at the grocery store, and of course you're sweet as pie to them. Why can't you be like that with your family? We're not a big family; I can count us on one hand. I know you've been through a lot, and I don't discount your experiences at all, but you seem to forget that I was there with you for half of them. And even though you think there's nothing wrong with the way you express yourself, it's awful, hurtful, selfish and everyone I've ever described you to has told me flat out that they'd have abandoned you, cut contact completely. This isn't a case of Stockholm's syndrome or whatever - just that I know you, I know you mean well, you just honestly can't tell what an impact your words and actions have on the people you love. You're my father and you'll always be important to me. But I wish, every single time we speak, that you would... for the love of god, at least get a therapist. Make a friend. Get a hobby that takes you outdoors or join a support group. Take care of yourself and deal with your anger. Something. Anything.

Love, your daughter, who knows that day will (sadly) never come.

dear self,

please stop and go to sleep, you need energy for tmm.

-yours truly

Dear someone...

I need you to stop loving me, if that's what you think you are doing. I don't know how many more times I can tell you this, you know what you did to me all those years, all those times. I am happy now, and I don't need you constantly vying for my attention. I know you're different now, but that does not change the way I will ever feel about you, or change my relationship status. I am madly in love with a different man, whom I intend to spend the rest of my days. I would love to be your friend, as I care for you dearly and we have shared countless good times. I know you very well and you know me very well, but I need you to know that your affection is just magnified now that we are in a circumstance that you can not have me. I know it's hard to deal with and you feel I am the only one for you, as you've said many a time, your affection is jealousy and lust not true affection. I do hope things get better and I am very sorry for your recent losses, especially that of your mom, you were there for her and you're a very nice and amazing guy. There are greener pastures ahead and a girl who is actually right for you. I wish I could send this to you, but I don't have the guts too, so I will just continue to send snapchats with very un-meaningful things....

Sincerely,
Kaydee

Dear Old Woman,

Sorry my friend accidentally kicked you the other day. She didn't mean to, and she was horrified when you fell off the bus after being kicked over. However, I did not appreciate you stamping on my foot after you got up. You weren't very heavy but it still hurt.

Love Leela

dear you,

i know you're never going accept the way i am, and you can call me worthless and lazy all you want.
but this last two years i've worked my ass off to turn my life around for the better- you're unemployed, you lay around the house all day while i go to work, school, and everywhere else i need to go- yet i'm the lazy one for enjoying my weekends how i please. stop trying to control me- this isn't the military, this isn't your life. if i'm such a hindrance to your household- i'll gladly leave. so don't call me and leave threatening voice mail messages to my phone when i finally do walk out. you don't own me- you helped create me but you will never own me. nothing states i have to allow you in my life.
-remember that.

with tact, tae.

dear mom,

I wish you'd stop pretending that you get me. you don't, and never will. I don't like when you pretend that you do, it's not cool. I'm irritated with you because I try to help, as much as I can. but you don't like to accept my help. I feel like you want to keep me sheltered for forever. and just want to do stuff for me that I can do myself. I'm 25, stop treating me like I'm a child just because I'm "different" and have poor mental health. I wish I could just stop living with you because you do this thing of being good to me and being bad to me. and you never respect my privacy. it's so important to me, but you just can't respect it. knock on my dang door, please. that's the least you could do.
there's some big things I really wish I could tell you, but I know I can't. because then there'd just be even more to not understand. and you'd probably be kinda crummy towards me. you're a religious person, and not too open-minded, and it's kind of a shame. and you try to push religion on me and act like I'm really bad because I'm not religious. sorry, but I never was in the first place. I was forced into Sunday school and nonsense as a child. I never liked it, but I sucked it up because everyone was so persistent.
but when I grew up, I shoved that crap aside, because I knew better. I learned how different people can be and that it's okay to not be straight. there are so many people I never would have gotten to know if I'd been the way you are. I'm so thankful that other people taught me that your sexual orientation doesn't matter because you were so incredibly homophobic. and pretty much still are. but I know you're set in your ways, and I know I won't be able to change you no matter how hard I may try.
maybe someday I can tell you I'm bisexual. I wonder if you'll accept it. probably not.
if anything, thanks for teaching me that religion can be terrible and mess up your judgement and acceptance of people.

- Bon

dear grandma,

I know you mean well. I know you do. but I wish you would... back off. I really didn't appreciate how you treated me because I have a fascination with Lalaloopsy dolls and am really into collecting them. as if I have some sort of serious issue and need to be worried about. you just leave me and my interests alone. please. you're older and maybe can't understand, and whatever. that's okay. I don't expect you to. but it is a problem when you speak to me and say "I'm worried about you" like that. if you can't say anything nice, don't speak. it's very rude to be that way, it's not like my hobby is out of hand. mom knows it's not, she's chill and polite and accepting of it. it was disappointing that you weren't.
it was very sweet of you to buy Frost I.C. Cone for me, and I'm very thankful. she will be treasured. but it didn't make up for the way you acted that day.
additionally, you don't need to tell me what kinds of clothes I need to wear. I'm old enough to make that decision for myself. I can wear what I want, please don't pull me down with your nonsense and tell me I need to wear certain things that I really dislike. it's really rude to try and push/control me like that. I don't sit there telling you what to do or wear, could you be kind enough to do the same for me?

love, Bon

Back