[SAILOREAMON'S LETTERS] Dear Kikiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.

oswaldies


Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
.:Before You Read:.
I feel like saying some things about some people and wanted to share them in public to spread the love.
Please be kind about everything! Thank you~

Dear Kikiiii,
Thank you so much for being a great friend and we had a lot of fun times together and we bond over sailor moon and be goofy as ermm...something that's goofy...cx Thank you for being a fabulous partner in crime because I don't know what else to say but stay fabulous (and pink). ♥

.:Sorry the letter is so short but thanks for reading and stay fabulous!:.
fa867233-8157-4ea0-873f-c0903efbe8e7.gif

idk whts your purpose. are you making this thread to show tht you love your friend or smth?

just give him a break lol you dont need to all point out the same thing
i dont see why it should bother you guys so much. ignore it, and let mods take care of it if its breaking rules or whatevs

thank you for bein so thoughtful sailoreamon

Last edited:
What she's a guy. wat.

Why do people always get so defensive when others point out things? In all honestly, it's true, I doubt people really care. It's literally like sending someone a thank you for my birthday present email but instead of sending it to them personally you post it on public boards. It's not like people are up in arms and calling for their head.

What she's a guy. wat.

Why do people always get so defensive when others point out things? In all honestly, it's true, I doubt people really care. It's literally like sending someone a thank you for my birthday present email but instead of sending it to them personally you post it on public boards. It's not like people are up in arms and calling for their head.

If you knew I was a guy then why did you say "she"? That is so rude.

I think it's nice of you to write a letter to your friend but this thread isn't relevant to the subforum and you can express as much gratitude through a VM/Blogtree :p and i didn't know you were a guy either so oops

It still offends me ;w;

you're on a forum composed of like 75% female members, and typing in a feminine sort of way

putting the two together, and its really not surprising that people would think you're female and use female pronouns

nobody means any offense by it

Last edited:
It's sweet of you to do this for someone on here but I don't see why you have to post it out here. Like others have said, I think VMs or the Blog Tree is better.

Please take the advice that many others have provided, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back