• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U Doubles! Wiigi & Kitty win! Thanks for playing!

Can we try to get this going? Replace people who are never on? I never saw BM show up for this, but everyone else in my game has been waiting to play at one point or another.
I was out for about a week in North Carolina, I completely forgot about this tournament. I can still participate if possible.

I'd consider restarting this, but I'd require everyone to be there and get all matches done in one sitting. It worked great last night with 8 people (4 teams), so it could work with 16 people. Considering there were over 30 people watching the stream, it shows that people may show up if there's a concrete time to show up.

It'd also be best if only active people signed up and that a lot of substitutes that show up in to minimize people without partners.

It'd only be 3 (Single Elimination) to 7/8 (Double Elimination - 4/5 RB 3 LB) so it shouldn't be that time consuming.

So yeah, if you guys are up for it we can redo this mess.

If there is going to be a redo, does it mean that everyone can sign up again? If that is the case, I would join this.

Since people are willing to try it, I'm booting this back up! We're shooting for around 8/9PM CDT Friday, and make sure to read the notice at the top!

Yeeeees I'll join.

My partner may be a friend irl, but I have to check if he's busy. If he is, then anyone can be with me. ;)

Last edited:
Beleated Media, Jer, and bluetailsfox still need a partner, and there are 5 spots left! Hopefully we can fill this up.

STARTING EITHER at 8 or 9.

Tried making start fancy to amke it clear because there's no specific starting time and I didn't want people to get confused and screwed over. :p

So yeah, it'll either start between 8 - 9, not start at 8 end at 9.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you guys want Big Battlefield can work, too.

Last edited:
I might back out because I asked a few people, but they can't make it. I don't really want to team with someone I've never played before.

edit: but I'll scope out IRC peeps again tonight

Quick question: In the event that someone's partner doesn't show up (or they don't get one at all), would you guys be fine with using a Computer (I'd say level 9 as I don't think that's very difficult) to take their place? Or at the very least until a partner shows up?

Entering

I will be entering along with my partner Kitty.

My NNID: GallantWiiGi
Partner NNID: PrincessKitty101

Last edited:
I've pm'ed jer asking if he'd like to team up with me but if not I'll go with someone else, I don't mind who. I just want a good fight and to have fun!! :D

Back