• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U Doubles! Wiigi & Kitty win! Thanks for playing!

Since I already paired them two up with others, it's probably fair that the partner should keep them, but I sent them VMs so if they're okay with switching I'll fix it up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I guess it really isn't my place to force you guys to be paired with certain people, but I'd ask if they were okay first if you already agreed.

I got 3 hours before I'm at school all day if you wanna try to make this happen
Otherwise you'll have to wait til Wednesday where I'm free like all day

You guys might want to PM everyone one in your round to set up a time so everyone is informed instead of just winging it and seeing if you're online. Good luck!

Well I may be stating the obvious here, but I think doubles will need a lot more than 48 hours.

Well I may be stating the obvious here, but I think doubles will need a lot more than 48 hours.

Yes, I agree with this. Not everyone lives in the same time zone as their partner nor are they always able to be online at the same time.

Amichann and I are pretty free today, so Crys, if you're able to do your match, let me know c:

Due to the high amount of time needed to due one of these matches, I'm now extending the tournament to 4 days per match instead of 2.

Meaning: Round 1 is really due before Friday on 6AM CDT.

Back