• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U Doubles! Wiigi & Kitty win! Thanks for playing!

Zigzag991

Bells
Pokéball
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Blue Feather
WE'RE SCHEDULING TO START AT AROUND 8PM CDT FRIDAY (MAY CHANGE). PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CAN'T ATTEND.

The bracket is up!

SSB4.jpg

Welcome all to the newest Doubles Tournament for Super Smash Bros. Wii U!

Now, since the majority of the tournaments so far have been 1v1, I figured it'd be nice to mix it up for a bit. However, since it's also a new idea that may or may not fail depending on lag, timezone problems, ect., I'm going to keep it relatively small. If it goes well, then maybe this can become a regular thing! I know that many people may be concerned about lag, but I've done some 2v2s recently and they've been fine for the most part, so you don't have to worry unless there's someone with huge lag issues. Onto the rules!

~RULES~

• 8 Teams (for a total of 16 players) *This may change if there's enough participants, but I'm keeping it small for now as it requires double the number of a normal tournament
  • 3-Stock
  • Double Elimination
  • No Custom Moves
  • All rounds are best out of 3 (which means first to two wins wins the round) except for:

Winner's Finals, Loser's Finals, and Grand Finals
  • *Remember if you win to PM your results and score!*

Stages
Allowed stages are: Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Duck Hunt, Town and City, Lylat Cruise, Halberd, Delfino Plaza, and Castle Siege, or any Omega stage

~Sign Ups~

*Remember to sign up with your partner or request to be put on the partner pending list if you're alone*

Sign-Up List
Team 1. Zigzag991 & Capella
Team 2. Crys & S-A-M
Team 3. AkatsukiYoshi & Prime
Team 4. Pufflekirby & Friend
Team 5. Wiigi & Friend
Team 6. Jeremy & Ashtot
Team 7.
Team 8.

Substitutes/Partner Pending/Extension Pending: Beleated Media, bluetailsfox11, Monkey D Luff, eggs

And most important of all: #N00K4SMASH

Last edited:
me and jav

this will be difficult. I thought about doing a little trial run with just like 4 teams.
idk if I'll enter. I'm going to be pretty busy in the next few weeks and finding time to get 3 other people on at the same time will be tough for me. I just wanted to post the bat nipples and bat asses

Last edited:
I'll join, dunno if I have a partner to boot but I'll be sure to look.

Probably would be a good idea actually, depends what he says.

I'll join! :)

I don't have anyone to team up with so let me in the pending list.

me and jav

this will be difficult. I thought about doing a little trial run with just like 4 teams.
idk if I'll enter. I'm going to be pretty busy in the next few weeks and finding time to get 3 other people on at the same time will be tough for me. I just wanted to post the bat nipples and bat asses

boi u dont even need my confirmation for teams
u already know

literally us

but yeah maybe 6 teams for this shindig

Last edited:
Can my partner be a CPU? :p

Sign me up. If anyone wants to be my partner just say so. I will guarantee victory.

Back