• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do You Regret Your Username?

It's my name, so no. I'm happy with all my current usernames, particularly the usernames which only have one/two word in them. I do regret some of my older usernames though. I can recall having awful usernames on Youtube and deviantArt. I won't say just how bad because I've not checked if those accounts are still active or not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you like not.
Thanks.

What's wrong with that? Jarrad is a nice name.

Not enough to get a name change. I think it would have been better to have a name that coincides with my mayor's in some way, but there are already "Momo"s on this forum, so perhaps it's better that I just went with Infinikitten. I use that for a lot of things (though if you google it, all you end up finding really are Animal Crossing related or my posts on a psych med forum. Apt, I would say). Infinite kittens... yeah.

I can't for the life of me remember what I was thinking of when I came up with it though. I think I was trying to make a username that nobody would associate with me immediately upon seeing it, but that was a complete and utter failure since half my online friends think I'm somehow an actual kitten anyway, some CALL ME KITTEN, and I do really love cats 'n all. It was not my smartest decision, that :p At least not considering my intentions. And then I went and started talking under this username so yeah, the link is there now. I'm just happy I didn't do this with something stupid.

My first username ever was Ash434522 back in the AOL days. Everyone assumed my name was Ashley, but it was a Pok?mon thing. Never again.

Sort of. I made this account over a year ago, but just started actively using this forum the past month. The only reason I regret it is I like it with spaces in between like my XBL Gamertag.

Not... really. I really liked this username at first but now I'm thinking it's time for a change.

It is, but I think he's being sarcastic

I don't know. When I first read it the post didn't come across that way but I can sorta see it being sarcastic rereading it. ... It's kinda hard to pick up on sarcasm through text.

Last edited:
Not at all.

I used to collect hot sauce back in middle school which is why I picked the name (weird hobby I know).

Back