• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Burry your junk in my town!! + More!!

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
99.3% (265) +
Burry your items service!
We all have that problem. Our villagers give us items we don't want, or we just don't know what to do with the trade items for that one trade that never happens. Well you can burry them in my town for free!! The one rule is that you must burry them on the open space that looks like a path. (I have flower paths I don't use we codes, so you just burry the items inside the flower path.) one more thing
If you kill a flower or Bushstart you are liable to pay for it. Or give me the flower or Bushstart you killed. If not you will get a negative rating. You will not if you replace the item. Also theft will not be tolerated.

*also if you have "lost items." Please don't burry them. Just drop them off at the trainstartion.

Flower hoarding service!
We have all at that problem (cyclers in particular) were to many normal flowers (or un wanted flowers) have grown all over town. Well you can bring as many as you want and drop them off!! Then you never have to worry about them again!! As they say out of site out of mind!!

Item holding service!​
Ah so you need a "new leaf" in your town? Well that's great!! You can put your stuff on my beach!! "For how Ever long you need"*
*A weeks time is max. If needed to be held longer I must be notified. Your time zone may be an issue. I'm EST.

Last edited:
heys cans is burrys mys junks ins yours towns pleases

Are you going to let people come and dig the items up? I have a bunch of gyroids I'm trying to give away, but if they are just going to stay underground forever in your town, then I don't really want to give them to you.

Are you going to let people come and dig the items up? I have a bunch of gyroids I'm trying to give away, but if they are just going to stay underground forever in your town, then I don't really want to give them to you.

I think she might sell it OR put in her house or somthing like that~~

heys cans is burrys mys junks ins yours towns pleases

Yes absolutly! :3 LMK when your online!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

No? But I mean if they want. I'm just trying to help players out. ^~^

Back