• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone needs to stop talking about what's acceptable and what's not

and agree that there are some things that are default for a reason. it makes things easier to read. it's nice, neat, and a good contrast from the white background.

Last edited:
What's your point?

1. Yellow and normal font isn't as hard to read as what I typed.

Some people type like that and it's very eye-straining to read it. You're signature isn't as bad but when you start using really bright colors it starts to hurt. Signature's aren't as bad because you don't need to keep looking at them and they're more of a "profile" thing, while posts are always different and don't need to be fancy when all you're saying is: "My favorite villager is so-and-so."

- - - Post Merge - - -

It. Physically. Hurts. Peoples'. Eyes.

I can't even argue this anymore! I feel like I'm wasting my time talking about font sizes.

Alright, personally, banning someone over font is dumb unless it's stated in the rules that you're not supposed to constantly use some fonts or markup, in which case it's fine since the person didn't listen to the rules. [Albeit excessive if little warning was given beforehand.]

First off this was a ban on another website.

Don't bring your beef here.

I still hate fonts either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back