opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerui

I'll steal your mom
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yeah, i was on this site and I used a font that was disliked by a MOD so i got banned, whats your opinion?

Last edited:
It makes the post harder to read and I have to focus my eyes to the center when I'm used to looking at the side. I forgot that's mainly centered for threads.

I actually thought this thread was asking for an opinion on your current font. Whoops.

Last edited:
You really should direct that question to said mod and keep this matter private. If you must discuss it then find a friend and vent to them.

It's clear that there are only two possibilities here
1) There is a corrupt mod on a small site
2) You are using selective evidence to explain your story.
-Were you previously warned?
-What font was it?
-Have you broken rules on the site previously?
-Do you have bad rep on the site?
-Do you have bad rep with the mod?

-the mod said "dont use that font i wont ask again" so i was like, "me"? cus i didnt know who he was talking to
-papyrus something
-no
-no
-no

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a hard time beieving this

Uh, well, someone else said that the font seemed normal and someone else said "if a mod doesn't like/can't read your text, then they can ban you" but, it was completely readable

why? Size one looks WAY better than any other size, sorry I just think it looks neater/prettier

- - - Post Merge - - -

It makes the post harder to read and I have to focus my eyes to the center when I'm used to looking at the side. I forgot that's mainly centered for threads.

Crying, is this a joke

why? Size one looks WAY better than any other size, sorry I just think it looks neater/prettier

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crying, is this a joke

You seem salty

EQo12kR.jpg

i can't read it when it's used in every post, it's too tiny for my eyes and i have to really focus on it to read it.

Last edited:
I agree with that mod wholeheartedly. Text that is unpleasant to read should be something to get banned over.

well first of all, They didn't have size 1 text, i used the default on the other site. And, I don't get how people agree because why should I Get banned if I didn't know, I literally joined the site the day before i get banned and nothing like that was in the rules! They shouldn't have that in the options ( dif font ) if they're gonna ban you for using

Uh, well, someone else said that the font seemed normal and someone else said "if a mod doesn't like/can't read your text, then they can ban you" but, it was completely readable
Do you have evidence that the mod banned you because of that? Where exactly did that "someone" get that information if it wasn't in the rules? I agree that your font is a bit hard too read.

Last edited:
Do you have evidence that the mod banned you because of that? Where exactly did that "someone" get that information if it wasn't in the rules? I agree that your font is a bit hard too read.

well, how do you give evidence of a ban ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back