• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon your favorite pokemon?

Multipass

Bells
I always had a hard time to decide
but then I got SYlveon
his fairy powers are INSANE

what abt you?

Joltik since it looks like a jumping spider and jumping spiders are my favorite animals <3

It's evo is cute as well but not as cute as the little puff ball.

Raichu has been my favourite since generation 1. Especially after seeing Lt. Surge's Raichu in the anime. Raichu might be bad in battle now compared to newer electric types but Raichu will always have a place in my team.

I will NEVER be able to pick a favorite but some of my favorites are

togepi
togekiss
pikachu
dedenne
ninetails
vulpix ( pixie )
celebi
shaymin
minun plusle
teddyursa
floatzel
sylveon
flareon
glaceon

ok there's like 15 more just off the top of my head but i need to stop xD

Mudkip has always been #1 in my heart. So cute and cuddly~ And I love water types so the combination was a winner for me. Its evolutions are great too and I love its Water/Ground typing with only 1 weakness.

and I liked it before it became a meme to like it

I can never really pick just one favorite, though I have 5 favorites that I always try to get into my team in each game when possible:

1) Houndour/Houndoom
2) Shinx/Luxio/Luxray
3) Mawile
4) Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot
5) Gardevoir

Those four have been staples of my team since each first appeared.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Raichu has been my favourite since generation 1. Especially after seeing Lt. Surge's Raichu in the anime. Raichu might be bad in battle now compared to newer electric types but Raichu will always have a place in my team.

I always liked Raichu but they constantly create more reasons to just keep Pikachu.

It's kind of 'unfair' that Pikachu gets as much attention as he does. He's the mascot, sure, but to many he's just one of 718 other Pokemon. Let Raichu shine for once D:<

Last edited:
Azurill - Marill - Azumarill. Always. It will never change.

My favorite pokemon is a pure ice type. Covered in lovely shades of blue fur with blue diamon patterns on its back. Also has funny headdress things.

Care to try and name the pokemon? (Hint: It's Glaceon. Lopunny is a very close second).

Last edited:
My favorites are Meloetta and Diancie. I have other favorites but these are my top two that I won't replace.

I always loved Swampert... but now I'm eh about it.

Now I really like Reuniclus, Chesnaught, Meowstic and Cacturne.

I think my overall favourite is Meowstic though, specifically female but I do love te male one too.

Togekiss and Samurott.
For some reason, I'm also drawn to Toxicroak...

But Venusaurwill always be top.
That's the pokemon that got me through my first game, all the way to the end.

Slowbro always has and always will be my favourite Pokemon. Snubbull was my second favourite for a long time, but eventually it was replaced by Lugia.

Charizard, Fennekin, Infernape, Eevee, Shiny Jumpluff, and Mewtwo are some of my favorite pokemon off the top of my head. Machoke and Flareon are high on my list too. I have way too many favorites.

Bidoof, Scraggy, Emolga, Togekiss, Snorlax and Celebi are the ones that come to mind but there are defs 231243 more LOL

I love all Pokemon, and I have a lot of great, awesome, wonderful, preferred Pokemon...
But my #1 favourite has got to be Growlithe & Arcanine. Growlithe is adorable and has an adorable cry and makes me so happy. And Arcanine is HUGE and has a ridiculous Sp. Atk stat and... *sigh* I just love them...

Back