Trading * ~~ Sarah's Trading Thread! ~~ * CURRENTLY TRADING: MIRA *Giving away*: Beardo

SarahsNY

Amateur Artist
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Mint
Pear (Fruit)
う
Feedback
100% (101) +
BEARDO IS MOVING OUT OF MY MAIN TOWN, AND I AM GIVING HIM AWAY.

MIRA IS MOVING OUT OF MY CYCLING TOWN, YOU CAN OFFER ANY OF MY DREAM VILLAGERS, TBT, OR IG BELLS.

Hello there, and welcome to Sarah's trading thread!
I've recently started a new town that will be my dream town on a second NL game, and I've been wanting to restart my old town on my first NL game. The only problem is - I have some of my dream villagers in my old town! So while I'm TTing to try to get them in boxes and shipped off to my new town, I decided to try to get the rest of my dream villagers along the way by trading the villagers that have been cycling through.

RULES:
This thread is a bit of a mix of a cycling and trading thread, so you can lurk for villagers and I'll PM you if they're in boxes, but it's typically first-come-first-serve, unless your offer is much better in my opinion to the other person's.

THERE IS NO RESERVING OR REQUESTING.

Sorry, this thread is more about trading than cycling, tbh.

RED = IN BOXES BLUE = KEEPING

CURRENT VILLAGERS: Diana, Tammi, Flurry, Bob, Chief, Rizzo, Agnes, Graham, Mira.

VILLAGERS I AM SEEKING: Coco, Walker, Butch, and Mint.

You can also offer TBT bells or IG bells if you don't have the villagers I'm after, but villagers I want always take top priority. ^_^

Thanks for reading!~

(Also, Wifi reviews are appreciated if you come by my town, since I'm new and could really use them.)

Last edited:
I want Goldie but don't have many TBT but tons of IGB.
I also have other villagers im going to cycle out.
Just in case you don't want to auto void.

I'd really love to take Goldie but how much TBT were you looking for?
I also have Alice but I don't know when she'll move out. (?。• _ •。`)

Ah, so sorry I had to leave so I could go out for dinner. x_x
I'd be willing to take IG Bells as well, but you'd have to drop those bells off at my second town and go to my first town to pick up Goldie, which isn't super simple. As for TBT, just offer I don't really have a set price. :)

Ah, so sorry I had to leave so I could go out for dinner. x_x
I'd be willing to take IG Bells as well, but you'd have to drop those bells off at my second town and go to my first town to pick up Goldie, which isn't super simple. As for TBT, just offer I don't really have a set price. :)

Hm, I could do 30TBT and 1mil if that's okay?
I could try to get Alice to ping to move away if you're patient enough (?。• _ •。`)

I'd really prefer Alice (she's my all time favorite, I can wait), but it just depends how convenient it would be for you. I wouldn't want you to TT and mess up your town, or spend a lot of time worrying about getting Alice to move. I could take the TBT and bells instead, just whatever you'd prefer to do. :)

I'd really prefer Alice (she's my all time favorite, I can wait), but it just depends how convenient it would be for you. I wouldn't want you to TT and mess up your town, or spend a lot of time worrying about getting Alice to move. I could take the TBT and bells instead, just whatever you'd prefer to do. :)

Hmmm.. How's I pay you the TBT and bells and I'll keep you updated on Alice, I'll let you know when she moves and I'll let you adopt her if you're still looking to do so~ ♪

Oh, really? That would be great! Thank you so much. ^_^
Is it alright if you send over the TBT, come and get Goldie in my first town, and then head over to my second to drop off the bells? :)

Oh, really? That would be great! Thank you so much. ^_^
Is it alright if you send over the TBT, come and get Goldie in my first town, and then head over to my second to drop off the bells? :)

Yes, That's fine ♥
Thank you so much! I'll add your FC now. Let me know when your town name, mayor and when your gates are open ♪

You're welcome!~
Just added your FC. Both of my towns are named New York and the mayor is Sarah. :) I'll open my gates now. (for the town with Goldie)

Last edited:
* Mott will be voided if no one picks him up soon. *

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, yeah sure thing you can have him! Just tell me when that villager is voided.

Last edited:
Aww, I have a themed town about time. I have Coco, and would adopt Graham (Which is Albert Einstein in my themed town) but I have him already. :(

Haha, that's a super cool theme! My town isn't really themed, just full of villagers I like. XD
Ah, too bad in my case, but Graham is a real cutie so it's awesome that you have him. If you're ever planning on selling Coco, let me know, I don't have too many IG bells, but I could offer TBT bells for the right price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cool! I just added your FC, I'll open my gate so just come when you're ready to pick him up. :)

Back