• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT Lottery

Lock

[Treasure Town]
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pikachu Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
Timmy Christmas Doll
Blue Mote of Flame
Ancient Lantern
Rainbow Feather
Green Fair Pinwheel
ど
Togepi Easter Egg
Pokéball
I like playing the lottery irl so stumbling across the TBT Lottery was pretty sweet. I've bought tickets randomly over the course of being a member, but my beef is there's not an option for quick picks. I don't trust myself picking numbers but it's on my bucket list to win at least once. (This also applies in the fashion of playing the state lotteries, but you know how that goes. Still have high hopes regardless lolz)

Has anyone bought tickets for the TBTL?

Past winners should fess up if they haven't already. I'm curious to know what they used the tbt for. P:

If I won the TBTL, first thing I'd do is roll around in my earnings like Scrooge McDuck; least in spirit. But what does tbt currency even look like?

I like playing the lottery irl so stumbling across the TBT Lottery was pretty sweet. I've bought tickets randomly over the course of being a member, but my beef is there's not an option for quick picks. I don't trust myself picking numbers but it's on my bucket list to win at least once. (This also applies in the fashion of playing the state lotteries, but you know how that goes. Still have high hopes regardless lolz)

Has anyone bought tickets for the TBTL?

Past winners should fess up if they haven't already. I'm curious to know what they used the tbt for. P:

If I won the TBTL, first thing I'd do is roll around in my earnings like Scrooge McDuck; least in spirit. But what does tbt currency even look like?

LOL it's forum money not IRL money

I think i bought a ticket a few times, but i think i also read somewhere that only 1 person has ever won. Someone can correct me if thats wrong.

I've entered twice when I first joined, never won.

I think i bought a ticket a few times, but i think i also read somewhere that only 1 person has ever won. Someone can correct me if thats wrong.

Two I think. In 3 years. So basically none.

Lottery update is on my personal to-do list...and has been for over a year. Someday!

Lottery update is on my personal to-do list...and has been for over a year. Someday!

Justin's "to-do list" is actually a "list of things I get pestered to do sometimes but not enough to do anything"

Justin's "to-do list" is actually a "list of things I get pestered to do sometimes but not enough to do anything"

Personally I'm glad he doesn't get pestered enough to do some of them considering how I'm sure "ban oath" is on the list somewhere ;)

If I become your personal secretary, I would be very efficient at arranging your "to do" list! I think it might be beneficial if someone with a whip was standing over you!

If I become your personal secretary, I would be very efficient at arranging your "to do" list! I think it might be beneficial if someone with a whip was standing over you!

i'm p sure tina does that already ;)

images

You need to update your to-do list!

I did the lottery when I first joined, and won nothing. But then again, chances are incredibly slim. :eek:

I: Why are we picking on Justin and not playing the lottery?!

So I'm gunna buy a lottery ticket every day til the next drawing. Numbers are based on my daily horoscopes. All bets are in that Parappa would not lie to me and I gotta believe.

Back