Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door 3D "leaked" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is because it uses the title of "Paper Mario" and thus we all expect a Paper Mario game. It has its qualities in itself, but it is not a Paper Mario game.

Lol it is a Paper Mario game when the developers say so, you just no not like it, that's okay but it still is a Paper Mario game.

Lol it is a Paper Mario game when the developers say so, you just no not like it, that's okay but it still is a Paper Mario game.
While it might just be a random Mario game with "Paper Mario" slapped onto it, it doesn't feel like a proper sequel in the series, They pretty much removed everything the original Paper Mario's had.

While it might just be a random Mario game with "Paper Mario" slapped onto it, it doesn't feel like a proper sequel in the series, They pretty much removed everything the original Paper Mario's had.

Well it feels more like a paper mario game than Super Paper Mario in my opinion...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also it is not random, this is a Paper Mario game which really did its best to make it actually as much '''Paper'' as possible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This might be the game that gives the best ''Paper'' feel and changes in the gameplay does not make it entirely different, it is still really similar to older installments in several ways.

I hope that this game (if real) is made for the New Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo create actual Paper Mario character amiibo figures.
I will try and collect every single figure if that happened.

I hope that this game (if real) is made for the New Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo create actual Paper Mario character amiibo figures.
I will try and collect every single figure if that happened.

It isn't real, check the previous page.

Why you had to post 3 times, I don't know, just edit the message in future.

And uh, no? Sticker Star has a system that works like the original Mario bros, that kills of the whole Paper Mario RPG element the others have, you can't even level up in Sticker Star, It's pathetic!

It's just a Mario title that Nintendo slapped onto the Paper Mario series, if it wasn't a Paper Mario game and a separate Mario game in general, might've been respected more, but slapping it onto a well known RPG franchise Nintendo had going, it kinda kills it really.

But I know I'm going to get "YEAH BUT IT'S PAPER MARIO ANYWAYS >: (" so why am I even bothering.

even being fake, this needs to actually happen

I'd love to revisit one of my favorite GameCube games and RPGs period

plus it'd be a pretty good way to gauge interest for an actual new Paper Mario RPG

Last edited:
as in be released?

yeah, and iirc it kinda flopped?
It would have been alright with amiibo support. Amiibo are the future.

The Nintendo NX is going to be officially known as the Nintendo Wiimiibo.
It will feature a NFC reader and your games can be accessed with certain amiibo as these special amiibo will act like the memory cards that the Nintendo Gamecube had. ;)

as these special amiibo will act like the memory cards that the Nintendo Gamecube had. ;)

Animal Crossing amiibos

every Amiibo has enough memory storage to create and save its own town

this is the key to infinite profits Nintendo. thank me later

Last edited:
Animal Crossing amiibos

every Amiibo has enough memory storage to create and save its own town

this is the key to infinite profits Nintendo. thank me later
Imagine being able to save your favourite villagers to amiibo so that you can just reset them if they decide to leave... the only bad thing about that is there would be 333 amiibo figures... :/

Imagine being able to save your favourite villagers to amiibo so that you can just reset them if they decide to leave... the only bad thing about that is there would be 333 amiibo figures... :/

I almost imagine if that happened, they might be something like half-scale figures released in packages of like 3-5 figures per

Last edited:
I almost imagine if that happened, they might be something like half-scale figures released in packages of like 3-5 figures per
What about NFC trading cards and you could trade with your friends and that is the way that villagers will move in or out of your village. You would also need to be able to state where villagers can move to prevent destruction to your flowers etc.

Why you had to post 3 times, I don't know, just edit the message in future.

And uh, no? Sticker Star has a system that works like the original Mario bros, that kills of the whole Paper Mario RPG element the others have, you can't even level up in Sticker Star, It's pathetic!

It's just a Mario title that Nintendo slapped onto the Paper Mario series, if it wasn't a Paper Mario game and a separate Mario game in general, might've been respected more, but slapping it onto a well known RPG franchise Nintendo had going, it kinda kills it really.

But I know I'm going to get "YEAH BUT IT'S PAPER MARIO ANYWAYS >: (" so why am I even bothering.

Nooo i understand you completely! But i just think you should accept it xD

Guys, can you keep that Amiibo talk in the Amiibo thread please? dropping off topic here.

By the way the post merge thing made one post of all my posts and editing is not really that easy for me on a tablet... So i'm sorry, why do you care about that anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back