New Horizons Token
Purple Violet
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
With the new Humble Bundle Weekly up, it got me to thinking about the comedy industry lately, and how it's changed over the years. Some comedians nowadays are genuinely funny, others are targeting such a niche audience with their content it's hard for them to stand on their own.

What are your favorites? Here's a short list of mine:

Gabriel Iglesias
Christopher Titus
Bernie Mac (RIP)
Dane Cook
Denis Leary
Russell Brand
Dave Chapelle
Adam Carolla
Cedric the Entertainer
Aziz Ansari
Margaret Cho
Rodney Dangerfield (RIP)
Robin Williams (RIP)
Jeff Dunham
Louis CK
Lisa Lampanelli
Eddie Murphy (his old stuff is GOLD)
Lewis Black
Wanda Sykes
Dave Attell

I generally hate comedians, I'mma be honest. I find a lot of them just try to be shocking and edgy and gross rather than actually putting thought into their jokes, and I'm one of those people who thinks that certain things just shouldn't be joked about. But I do love Russell Brand, Aziz Ansari, Margaret Cho, and Denis Leary for the most part. Wish there were more prominent female comedians for me to get into. I know a bunch have emerged recently but I'm not into comedy as a whole so I don't remember their names.

My sister got me into these. My favorites are:

Iliza Schlesinger
Anjelah Johnson
Aziz Ansari
Bo Burnham
Eddie Murphy

Those are the only ones I really follow. I enjoy them because they're actually funny instead of only vulgar. Most others I just randomly see on Netflix and I'm like, "Interesting." *click*.

Last edited:
John Mulaney, Bo Burnham, Demitri Martin, and Trevor Moore are probably my favorites right now.

I don't like Dane Cook or Jeff Dunham at all, though.

Last edited:
I love Kathy Griffin.

I also like Robin Williams, George Carlin, Louis CK, and Bill Maher.

Jeff Dunham, Robin Williams (RIP), Louie Anderson, Stephen Merchant.

Also liked Jack Carroll's acts on BGT.

Personally I love Kumail Nanjiani (he also does a great video game podcast with his wife called indoor kids).

Sean Lock (easily my favorite)
Jimmy Carr
Ross Nobel
Jason Manford
Greg Davis
Joe Wilkinson
Bill Bailey
Dave Spikey
Micky Flanagan
Phill Jupitus
Noel Fielding

With them being all being British comedians I'm in luck since a majority of them regularly appear on shows outside of their stand ups, so I get to seem 'em a lot :3

i love brian regan because he doesnt need to curse like other comedians to be amazingly hilarious. that man has literally brought me to tears not gonna lie

Last edited:
No one, really. I don't really find people who makes the same kind of jokes trying to be edgy on stage, improvised or scripted. It's like they are trying to be fun on serious issue and just making it totally wrong.

Sean Lock (easily my favorite)
Jimmy Carr
Ross Nobel
Jason Manford
Greg Davis
Joe Wilkinson
Bill Bailey
Dave Spikey
Micky Flanagan
Phill Jupitus
Noel Fielding

With them being all being British comedians I'm in luck since a majority of them regularly appear on shows outside of their stand ups, so I get to seem 'em a lot :3

What, no Eddie Izzard?!

Back