• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tomodachi life friends?

I don't think people can visit each other via friend codes on Tomodachi Life... I hope I'm wrong on that though. I LOVE this game and that would be awesome if we could do that.

Regrettably, multiplayer in Tomodachi Life is only local.

Regrettably, Tomodachi Life is regrettable. I think it let most people down from what I've seen here. I'm still going to pick it up at some point and see for myself.

I think if they had added more multiplayer features to it (like in ANCL) it would have been way bigger than it ended up being.

Yea...I only had someone come to the island via Streetpass.

Regrettably, Tomodachi Life is regrettable. I think it let most people down from what I've seen here. I'm still going to pick it up at some point and see for myself.

I think if they had added more multiplayer features to it (like in ANCL) it would have been way bigger than it ended up being.

It does get dull, mostly because the Miis ask the same things of you.
Though, the entertainment value depends on what you do with it, I suppose...in my case, I just made a bunch of Miis based off of anime characters (with names and everything) for amusement (and because I like writing crossovers, and thought it'd be hilarious).
I also made a rule where everyone starts as a kid, and they only get to grow up if they get married (though, I currently do have the children feature turned off).

I think the funniest moment was the love triangle between Quatre (Gundam Wing), Hikaru (Magic Knight Rayearth), and Ken (Digimon 02)...Ken won. XD
Watching these anime characters rap in the boombox challenge is also usually hilarious, because for many of them, it's very OOC.

The multiplayer feature would be nice, but its streetpass is pretty good.

For whatever reason, I just cannot get enough of this game! I realize it's a fairly unsophisticated sim, but.... I've been addicted since I got it for Christmas. I'm almost at 100 stars! I'm trying to unlock everything right now as well as find everyone's favorite/worst foods.

I particularly enjoy playing it while listening to other stuff in the background. I dunno why, but I think it's so relaxing.

What is everyone's island ranking at? Mine is 98 I think. I streetpassed someone recently with 138 stars O_O

I've been so incredibly addicted to Animal Crossing that I haven't played Tomodachi Life much in a while... oops. I still love it, though. it's really silly. I just haven't been in the mood. >:

Absolutely! I am so upset that i did not download Luigi's Mansion 2 instead, Tomodachi Life was getting extremely boring after one week already! Geez... It would be reasonable when it was priced around €20 but €40 is just not worth it... I highly recommend double checking if you are gonna like the game for a long time because a lot of people i know grew bored of it after one single week, just like me!

Back