• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo 3DS Charms/Earphone Jack

oswaldies


Bells
So I have this "earphone jack" or charm for my 3DS and its just sailor moon's broach, I was wondering if anyone else had one?

nope.. I don't have the money to spend on gadget accessories huhuhu.. unless I really want them though lol

have what?

I believe by charm they mean those little cellphone charms you see with the tiny strap on them, as the 3DS has a spot where you can loop those around. And by headphone jack charm I think they mean something like this:

c61839e2f7c445319fa59bdc681aedcd.jpg

3-5mm-earphone-jack-dustproof-plug-japan.jpg

It seems to me this is a big fad over in Japan but it's not very big in most other places.

I have a Stitch one.

View attachment 88005

It's essentially that one, except mine has a black and green shiny 'rope' attaching it to my 3DS instead of a clip. I've never seen those earphone ones.

I've only seen that kind of thing on these forums, not anywhere else.

I have a plastic pea pod popping stress toy charm and a ladybird on a leaf jack on my main 3DS XL and a little cake charm and a red and white mushroom phone jack on my Yoshi 3DS XL. The accessories weren't expensive and I like to decorate pretty much everything I own in small ways. I've seen lots of things like those for sale on Etsy.

Last edited:
My sister has a tails one (from sonic) on her 3DS, my younger sister has a piplup one of her 3DS, and I used to have a sonic one on my DS lite. I really want to get an animal crossing one (preferably Rosie) for my 3DS.

I have a Pikachu earphone jack from the Little Tales (JP) collection on my 3DS XL. :)

My sister has a tails one (from sonic) on her 3DS, my younger sister has a piplup one of her 3DS, and I used to have a sonic one on my DS lite. I really want to get an animal crossing one (preferably Rosie) for my 3DS.

The Rosie charm is so cute I have one along with other New Leaf charms that come in those vending machine capsules. I don't use them though as I don't want to ruin them.

The Rosie charm is so cute I have one along with other New Leaf charms that come in those vending machine capsules. I don't use them though as I don't want to ruin them.

AHHH I WANT ONE >.<

Never seen them before, can you show a picture?

AHH THATS ADORABLE

I need to order one haha ^_^

They are so cute ^^, hope you find one :). I'm wondering if these are the exact same ones I have though, I'm pretty sure my Rosie is wearing a dazed shirt. Could be wrong though it's been a while since I had them out, they normally live in a big me to you bag with all my other charms and cute little collectables.

Back