• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Question about TBT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashubii

Dream Weaver
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Pansy
I've been on the site awhile, but until recently my activity has been super low. I've never really paid much attention to the TBT until a few weeks ago, and I keep noticing in my transactions it says I spend between 4-6.5 tbt for a post. Why is that? I've tried finding the answer to this with no luck so far.

Thanks!

I think it's for editing posts. I spent nearly 100 tbt just making my art shop :/

I think it's for editing posts. I spent nearly 100 tbt just making my art shop :/

Oooh gosh x_x I guess I should be more careful then! Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like your art, by the way!! And your shop looks really good n_n I'm going to bookmark it in-case I manage to save enough tbt to ever order something~!

Quick note to drop in here: I promise that you aren't actually losing bells to edit! If you take a closer look at your log, you are actually gaining and then losing bells every time you edit as part of the recalculation process.

Quick note to drop in here: I promise that you aren't actually losing bells to edit! If you take a closer look at your log, you are actually gaining and then losing bells every time you edit as part of the recalculation process.

OH! That makes so much sense, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back