• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #5!! • [AkatsukiYoshi wins!]

^I counted 27 total entrants with the new entries that aren't registered in the OP yet

Last edited:
Just would like to remind anyone who hasn't seen my edit, I would like to join in. I live in California Pacific Standard Time -0800.

I'm sitting this one out.

I'm sure ThePhil and CookingOkasan will cause enough Falcon terror for me. Best of luck to everyone playing.

The list of participants have been updated! Thanks for joining! Hopefully we can get this started sometime tomorrow!

We need 3 more people!!

Also, if I screwed up some of your time zones because I assumed you were in daylight savings, please let me know! I still need some time zones from a few people, so if that's you, let me know ASAP!

The prize pot is currently at 425tbt. Although you don't have to donate in order to participate, let's try to get some more donations in! I don't have that many bells, but I'll be putting 50tbt in ^^ (so its at 475 now lol). If you want your donation to be anonymous as well, let me know uwu~

Thanks again! Let's make this an awesome tourney!

Last edited:
I'll join. Timezone GMT+ Lndon Time.

Clocks change of Sunday so we lose an hour :x

Back